Helping New Players!

Discussion in 'Creative Corner' started by Caining, Jul 11, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Caining

Caining Forum Greenhorn

Hello Drakensang Online Community,

I hope this message finds you all well!
    I'm thrilled to announce that I've recently launched a YouTube channel dedicated for now to Drakensang Online.

My primary goal is to help by providing walkthroughs of every mission in the game.

I created this channel to support players who need help navigating the game's challenges and to share my passion for Drakensang Online with all of you.

check out my channel https://www.youtube.com/@QuestJourneys/featured and consider subscribing to stay updated with the latest content.

Your support and feedback will be invaluable in making this channel a go-to resource for the community.

Thank you for your time, and I look forward to seeing you on YouTube and in-game of course!

Happy gaming!

Best regards,

Game nick : ЧершафГугутка , server Grimmag !

Last edited: Jul 11, 2024
  2. KATT

KATT Forum Apprentice

3. FAALHAAS

FAALHAAS Forum Duke

Offering people to help is always nice, but how do you expect people to write that nickname? ^^

Anyway have fun helping others and try learn to filter newbies from noobs who allready have max chars and just want more lvl100s or else you'll be wasting allot of time helping people who don't really need it.

4. jelbeat

jelbeat Regular

Agreed, where do i find the necessary characters??