Herald REFUSES to give me its gloves and this makes me want to delete dso

Discussion in 'Questions about Getting Started in the Game' started by Venomfist, May 2, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Venomfist

Venomfist Forum Apprentice

Hello dear heroes of Dracania(xdd),

I've been having an issue with getting my ranger started. I'm playing for 5 days now (it was already lvl 55 when I came back to dso 5daysago) and I've meed reasonable progress. I have my gloves craft, two rings craft, a weapon draft, and I have my crafts almost done for every other piece of gear too. (Done craft for me is 4gold or 3g 1plat, almost done is having 2x3gold legs of the item)
    So the crafting has been very nice. But now, I wanted to finally get myself the Q7 set, becouse of course without that your character is rendered useless(nice to have so many choices in this game). I started with getting carried on inf3 by my friend, and in about 14 runs I dropped the weapon. The weapon has 3% on damage stat but I'm not complaining. After that, I wanted to farm the gloves fast so I realized I could go mod1 solo and speedfarm them. It's been 2 days and I'm starting to give up... I went 60+ full-map runs, and 35 teleports on mod1 alone for the gloves, and all I got was the goddamn yachak uniq gloves 3 times, and the tier 1 weapon 2 times. I'm fed up with it to say the least, after having spent more than 12 hours of farming for one tier 1 goddamn item and having failed to get it. I feel like I'm going for something so rare in the game that it's almost impossible to get, but that's not the case here as I've heard players that have gotten their gloves in the first few rounds. I can't believe that this is just purely being unlucky, and if it is, it shouldn't be allowed to happen. I SPENT 12 HOURS OF SPEEDFARMING FOR THE GLOVES WHICH ARE NECESSARY TO GET IF YOU WANT DECENT GAMEPLAY AND DID NOT GET IT A SINGLE TIME. 140+ overall rounds at herald on modes ranging mod1-inf4, about 70% of that was me going mod1 solo. No gloves.
    If dear bigpoint didn't choose to remove the materi vendors, I could have bought the tier 1 gloves yesterday morning, and now I wouldn't have wasted 13 hours of my time trying to get them. This is FRUSTRATING!!!!
    Is my account just so unlucky or what? Probably yes, but why? Why can this happen? Why is this a thing? Why is tere no guaranteed way you can get the gloves anymore? I'd understand it if it was like this forever but like that I know ppl used to buy them from vendors also me on my war I bought them off the vendor it just feels UNFAIR. This needs a change. Please add tier 1 gloves and weapon as a reward of the 100 round achievement or something becouse I'm going nuts over this bs.

2. wojtekwjk

wojtekwjk Regular

12 hours ? 140+ runs ? Dont make me laugh.People here spend months to get what they want.I made about 300 runs to get Herald's skin and I was lucky ass hell.Got some friends who has made about 800 runs so far and still didnt get what they needed.Stop crying and get back to farming.

pukiface likes this.
  3. Venomfist

Venomfist Forum Apprentice

Wow, what a reply.
    Listen here EDIT , I'M NOT FARMING FOR THE SKIN. THE SKIN IS VERY RARE. I'M FARMIGN FOR THE UNIQUE SET.
    Everyone that I've asked has said that they've got the set in first 4-6-7 runs, and everyone that I told this to has said that it's almost impossible to do 140 runs and get no gloves. So please go away with these bad intents you have.
    Have fun beating your meat to your character you spent so much time farming on, your opinion on this is just straight on blatant and I can not take you seriously. I'm playing this game since 2015 and I've not seen something so unlucky as this. YOu really think that for a beginner player it's normal to have to farm this much for an item that is ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY TO GET THE CHARACTER STARTED??? NO.

EDIT

Edit:
    So you're basically saying that It's OK in an mmo to struggle the same amount of time for an item that is NECESSARY to get started as for an item (the herald skin you said) that is an incredibly rare end-game item...
    [content removed]

Last edited by moderator: May 2, 2020
  4. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

They lied to you.
    You are attacking and swearing at people who are helping you. Thread closed.

Cheers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.