cant log in

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by wirgutis0702.onelt, Sep 3, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wirgutis0702.onelt

wirgutis0702.onelt Forum Greenhorn

why i cant log in,i always log in without pasword,i start play maybe 3 or more years ago,i dont remember that -edit- pasword dont remember email i start play in -edit- i have 2 acc one spellweaver lvl45 user name EDIT and archer low lvl 14 i think.user name -edit- what i have to do now i cant play.last time i play before about one week.do something i dont need your upgrades i wanna play.thank you ID: EDIT server heredur i think

Last edited by moderator: Sep 3, 2014
  2. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Forum Ambassador

Hello wirgutis0702.onelt, :oops:

Please let us know why aren't you able to login. I apologise if I misunderstood, but it sounds like you have registered and are playing through a partner, since you don't require a password for playing. If you have forgotten the login credentials for our partner's website, please contact them or use the tools available on their website for recovering or resetting your details. If you have registered via a partner portal, you will not be able to login on our website / client directly.

If this is not the case, please give us more details about the problem you are experiencing and we will assist you with this matter, but please refrain from using swear words or posting login information such as username and ID. ​

3. Spyke00

Spyke00 Regular

what happen's with heredur server ? i can't connect it

4. jensen2000

jensen2000 Forum Greenhorn

account server is down :(

5. Desdichadoo

Desdichadoo Forum Greenhorn

I Cant login, Heredur, its not the first time this week. I loose lots of gametime and even my Daily Loinbonuses. How do you compensate for this issue?

6. Multi-Sev

Multi-Sev Forum Overlooker

Don't hold your breath for that compensation. They rarely compensate. But, then again, they might give something... maybe.

7. Lucien

Lucien Forum Apprentice

I can't login either, hope they fix it soon :)

8. moby31

moby31 Regular

huhuhu me too now :rolleyes:

9. .Muspel.

.Muspel. Forum Greenhorn

could it be they are upgrading server

10. Lucien

Lucien Forum Apprentice

Doubt it, they usually give notice in the news feed. Unless there was a serious flaw that needed fixing immediately.

11. moby31

moby31 Regular

lol cool then maybe few bugs will despair ,im very optimistic person :rolleyes:,always hope for the best :p

12. synje

synje Forum Apprentice

Same here on heredur server. Connection failed :-(

13. .Muspel.

.Muspel. Forum Greenhorn

well i do hope we can get in soon i just got premium recharged

14. Dylannn

Dylannn Board Analyst

I give you all a great tip :oops:
    Find yourself a better game, because they are messing this one up :D

moby31 and VoulaAek1 like this.
  15. laggomundi

laggomundi Forum Greenhorn

any news on this ongoing problem?

16. babaroga

babaroga Someday Author

17. mr.zoky

mr.zoky Forum Greenhorn

ok this is 2 much..EDIT?i pay game ,u livew cos ppl pay game,,,and every 2nd day we cant l.ogin,we cant play..what will be with our premium status?i pay for every minut,and u stole that from me...
    i play another game,and yestrday was server down,,after login there was compesatioon for that...what will u give us?NOTHING I KNOW..THAT SUX

Last edited by moderator: Sep 4, 2014
  18. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

19. moby31

moby31 Regular

huuuuhuuu Dylannn u're so right :rolleyes:

Dylannn likes this.
  20. babaroga

babaroga Someday Author

ohh, i didnt know that it was mentioned in that post i'm sorry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.