hi again!

Discussion in 'Questions about Getting Started in the Game' started by caramelosdecianuro, Apr 13, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. caramelosdecianuro

caramelosdecianuro Forum Apprentice

I'm trying to download the game but it won't work after the executable appears on my desktop. What should I do ? I haven't played for years and everything has changed a lot.
    Greetings !

2. dkarl

dkarl Forum Duke

Are you on a Mac? DSO stopped working on Macs about 2 years ago (possibly you can get it going with a Windows emulator, but that's outside of my realm of knowledge).

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

If your computer is instead running Windows, you should be able to double-click that executable file on your desktop to start the installation process. What's being installed is the "client," a very simple launch tool that by default is saved into "C:\Program Files (x86)\Drakensang Online" ... but most of the data files will be downloaded separately and saved into your %TEMP% folder.

Most likely, after the installation you'll find a Drakensang Online folder in your Windows start menu. You can launch the client from there.

3. caramelosdecianuro

caramelosdecianuro Forum Apprentice

Hello mate!
    I hope you have a good day today! Indeed I had not noticed that DSO did not work in IOS, but I could already open on the desktop computer that if it is windows and it is great! a greeting!

dkarl likes this.