Suggestion Higher LVL items MUST be better than lower

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by alchimista, Jun 14, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

need the bonus LVL system be revised ?

Poll closed Jun 24, 2017.
  1. Yes

92.9%
  2. no

7.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alchimista

alchimista Forum Pro

It is not frustrating but I think that items LVL SHOULD work in another way or the LVL system should be revised.
    Stats system and bonus system.

Easy to understand in the image here :
    [​IMG]

another exellent example

[​IMG]

But now the % rate and resistance ( on base stats )

Last edited: Jun 14, 2017
    ArunaSky, VadamarLyrr and SirLouren like this.
  2. Fugnuts

Fugnuts Forum Master

This should indeed be adressed.Its silly to buy uniques/farm bosses on higher difficulty levels and the uniques that they drop are weaker than those on lower difficulties.For instance max stats on tier 1 are equal to min stats on tier 3 ...max stats on tier 2 are equal with min stats on tier 4..max stats on tier 4 will probably be equal with min stats on tier 6 and so on...instead of T1<T2<T3<T4.

3. Arx_X

Arx_X Advanced

this happens because those stats are within a range. Otherwise everyone would have the same item.

This all doesn't matter if the Tier of the items gets a boost every 3 patches .. tier 4 will be obsolete when tier 6 is there and so on

_Baragain_ likes this.
  4. BigHink

BigHink Forum Inhabitant

The way to eliminate this is to reduce the upper end of each tier which would be a negative to all of us

_Baragain_ likes this.
  5. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

It's not the only way - you could raise the lower end.

6. JPDayz

JPDayz Forum Apprentice

This is a must. Makes no sense farming on higher difficulties and getting things lower than farming on easier difficulties.

alchimista likes this.
  7. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

It certainly makes it nearly pointless to to try to get level IV if you get a good level III.

8. alchimista

alchimista Forum Pro

once upon a time.............as used to be.

Yes but, curretly we all have a Tier IV gap.

The 3D here is :
    how it is so ridicolous ( check pic ) to have a T3 better than a T4.
    Only in DSO this error could happen.
    T3 item HIGHER than a T4

9. WerianPanda

WerianPanda Forum Greenhorn

RIP... this sucks the most. Nice reward for grinding lolololol

Thank you for bringing attention to it.

10. ArunaSky

ArunaSky Forum Apprentice

Its not only issue between tier 3 and 4 items, and not only bonusses, its about base lines more than bonuses, because, after all, we gonna transfer legs to uniques and base lines are most important on uniques...
    I have tier 0 wich are better than tier 4, and its common case. All tier sistem is complete mess. I bought tier 4 adorment and got 720 crh line while mine tier 0 adorment have 736 line. So its useless and all farm is wasting. And fact that I can farm milions of MF and never get decent art ( better than t3 or even t0) makes all this game more frustrating and makes me wanna stop playing.

This must be changed!

11. JPDayz

JPDayz Forum Apprentice

Just got this as a reward of clearing Infernal alone. Was so painful to watch the roll I got. Why do I even try to improve my gear and climb up the ladder to the perfect gear?? Should i feel gratful for recieving an item that after all is worse than my t3 since it may improve the armor by 100 but on t3 i have 3,2 % more global armor, which will be superior in the end.

[​IMG]

12. alchimista

alchimista Forum Pro

[​IMG]

13. bLaind

bLaind Forum Baron

[​IMG]
    :confused::confused::confused:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.