How Can I upgrade my weapon?

Discussion in 'Questions about Getting Started in the Game' started by EdgarWoo, Aug 2, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Tags:
  1. EdgarWoo

EdgarWoo Forum Greenhorn

I’m logging in after 2 years. I used to upgrade my weapon using Glyph, but I’ve heard that it might not be possible anymore. Is the upgrade feature no longer available?

2. G-Rico

G-Rico Someday Author

yes, you can't upgrade stuff anymore. You need to craft a new

EdgarWoo likes this.
  3. dkarl

dkarl Forum Duke

You can now transfer any enchantment from any item to any other item, so if you have a weapon with strong base stats but the wrong / weak enchantments, grab good damage or crit or attack speed enchantments from say a random pair of gloves and transfer the enchantment to your weapon.

As @G-Rico said, you clan also craft a new weapon from a variety of sources and raw material, primarily from boss kills (either from Normal World scaling dungeons or from Parallel World boss rooms).

You'll first need to learn the recipes for enchantment transfers and for equipment crafting ... check the Crafting section within the Achievements tab of your Journal for more details, or ask more questions here and either I or someone else will try to clear it up for you.

EdgarWoo likes this.
  4. EdgarWoo

EdgarWoo Forum Greenhorn

Thank you very much! You have been a great help to me

5. Talbor

Talbor Advanced

There's also Youtube videos that go over crafting. I think the ones I watched where by VelveteenDuck, but you should be able to search & find some.