how do get get pets now that they're gone

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by napoli-sniper, Apr 3, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Always log out before the server goes down.
    You haven't missed anything trust me ;) I spent huge amount of gold for a lousy 150 crescerite ... you will get them in 2 days without spending a dime :)
    The pet drops are improved significantly with this release ... you can get them frequently even from shabby chests. (Tip: find a shabby chest next to a door on any map and ... ... you know the rest :) )
    Also the Spring Festival Eggs are dropping them often too ... don't miss my guide on Wiki (it will not be fully updated before the event is live) since it will help you with the progress and probably with the pets/crescerite too :)

Dzungla likes this.
  2. dawmjr

dawmjr Junior Expert

k can some one tell me i start melting what i have will i lose the bonus for pets,

3. Dzungla

Dzungla Forum Expert

Exactly!

Too big hype on every new option here just can confuse ppl.

Haven't bought single pet because even before RL 217 I didn't know what to do with crescerite (160) after I've upgraded raptor to leg.

Traki as I've told you, I've kept some to try melting pets option, but all of them got from circus (Dragan&Gwenfara chests :D).

4. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

No. You can only melt duplicate pets. So the ones you already have in the collector's bag and their bonuses stay the same.