Bug How do this mission?

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by R1C4RDO, Dec 16, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. R1C4RDO

R1C4RDO Forum Greenhorn

2. Talaby

Talaby Someday Author

enter that site and post the screenshot. then with the picture link you insert it in the post so that the picture appears in the post.

https://prnt.sc/

3. Dzungla

Dzungla Forum Expert

I'm sorry, I don't speak Your language and from what I understood 50 (white) spheres you will get from crystals (white are clickable, black ones are not)

btw
    [​IMG]

I hope someone will confirm that was the mission's goal.

4. JohnWick

JohnWick Advanced

Yes, you need to click on the white crystals that are on the map and collect 50 white spheres, although it does not always give spheres and in exchange it gives white essences.

It took me a long time to gather the spheres, I hope you have more luck than me :)

5. PLAKASIZ

PLAKASIZ Padavan

need white spheres or white essence? then you need go telepolos right corner by enter to normal-painful mode (use universal).. you can collect very fast there ;)

6. SuperMan888888

SuperMan888888 Forum Greenhorn

Guys,how i can craft light essence?
    i did that mission to kill 9999 shadow monsters but it didnt gave me anything like recipe for light essence

7. Khrone

Khrone Someday Author

You can't - the recipe will be added as a quest reward with R246. Players who already completed the quest you mentioned will get the recipe via a script.