How do you use essences?

Discussion in 'Questions about Getting Started in the Game' started by Celorilm, Nov 27, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Celorilm

Celorilm Forum Greenhorn

Since I have started playing the game (a little more than 1 month), I never found any explanation on how to use all the essences I am collecting (essences of vigor, silver essences, ...), except for echanging silver essences for scrolls.
    I have noticed I can "equip" essences into 2 slots, but could not find how to use them...
    Furthermore, though having spent some time searching for explanations on this forum, I could not find any explanation or tutorial on this subject...
    Could someone tell me what I have obviously missed?

2. Hokori

Hokori Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

Greetings,
    in order to "use" essences just equip them and you'll see your damage growing up (in case of a damage buff). Special essences as silver essences are used to deal damage to immune monsters like werewolves during full moon event.
    And yes you can equip essences on the 2 bottom-right slots of your UI and to switch between them press " X " on the keyboard.

3. Celorilm

Celorilm Forum Greenhorn

Thanks, I will try further.
    I only noticed these essence slots very recently and was not sure which one was the "equipped" one, or any noticeable effect since I started to figure this out.