I am the only one

Discussion in 'Speakers‘ Corner' started by alchimista, Sep 1, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Only Chuck Norris can have full locker and Inventory with Urda's Amulet
    You couldn't farm them ... Urda's Amulet was a reward from Path of Destiny quest. You couldn't get more than one amulet. :D

I might be wrong ... but I think there was a second option on how to get the amulet ... but since i am probably tripping ... i won't be mentioning it.

2. Shiro

Shiro Padavan

I believe there was an amulet around level 10 that gave a little % of increased exp... Not so sure tho

3. Moot

Moot Active Author

You totally could farm them, because they dropped from the "boss" on the tutorial map, and if you didn't finish the quest and didn't leave the tutorial you could get more than one.. I know I used pvp matches to reset the map but i still don't know why I farmed them in the first place.

4. trakilaki

This was the only boss there

[​IMG]

I have killed it more than 500 times and it never dropped the amulet.
    BTW ... simple log out would have reset the map.

5. Moot

Moot Active Author

This was way earlier when a logout would not change the instance you were on. It was when farming bosses needed coordination to cycle which member of the group enters the map first so we would get a new instance. I'm pretty sure it dropped from that witch, because that was the main objective of the quest.. to get it back from wartnose :D

6. Chandler333

Chandler333 Active Author

I also have the Razer costume and flag emote! :D

7. bezryl

bezryl Active Author

who remembers farming ander with the repeatable quest in resistance command center when some mobs had a 100% drop rate of anders lol those were the good times

8. Chandler333

Chandler333 Active Author

WOW... this is the first time that i hear this. :eek:

9. trakilaki

10. bruluci

bruluci Forum Apprentice

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Helmet of Death, Cloak of Darkness, Winter festive Bag