Bug I cannot finish quest 'From Disaster to Mater (2/9)'

Discussion in 'Quests' started by surmazter, Dec 25, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. surmazter

surmazter Forum Greenhorn

Quest is requesting from me to buy a bottle from Petyax and show it to him.
    I've buy several bottles but quest is still waiting from me to buy it.

https://imgur.com/a/jn17MG6

Thanks in advance
    Sumi

2. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Buy a white bottle. The same way you needed to farm the white anacamp...whatever...ose from painful/excruciating, you need to buy the white bottle. Then, when you craft the potion in the next step, make sure that you craft the white 40% potion, not the green 60% potion.

Ironically, only older/higher level players will have this problem. Newer players won't have even unlocked excruciating, let alone fatal or higher, by the time they get this quest early on in the game. The only options they'll have is the white bottle, and the white anacamp...whocameupwiththisname…ose.

P.S. Follow the wiki guide for this one to the letter and you won't have any more issues.

3. bLaind

bLaind Forum Baron

I don't know who named anacampseros, but they seem to have went for some realistic botany to insert into the game. :D

4. surmazter

surmazter Forum Greenhorn

Thanks,
    it worked.

5. Shine2

Shine2 Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

Well done and thank you _Baragain_ for your help. Since the issue has been resolved -we shall close this thread.

-----THREAD CLOSED----

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.