I can't play with my friends

Discussion in 'Questions about Getting Started in the Game' started by Dehusek, Dec 18, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Tags:
  1. Dehusek

Dehusek Forum Greenhorn

Hello, the problem is like in the title, I invited 2 friends to play. You will not understand my disappointment when I found out that we were not seeing each other. (although we are on the same server)
    Can you do something about it?

2. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

Which map was this that you were unable to see each other?

Dehusek likes this.
  3. Nostalgiac

Nostalgiac Advanced

Hi, I'm not exactly sure what you mean by "not seeing each other". If you simply mean they aren't in the same location even though they should be, that could be caused by 3 things:

• City areas - there are multiple instances of city areas (at least Kingshill, Cardhun), so even though you are in the same city, you won't see each other, but it is not a problem, if you enter any map you enter it together.
    • Dungeon after it has been cleared - if one of you joined later when the mobs were all killed, they will enter a new instance.
    • Mini event (Kranparus) - there are two "painful" modes, even though both are called painful, they will send you into different instances of that map. If that is the problem, ensure that everyone from your group clicks the same "painful" mode (either 1st or 2nd).

If none of the above, then it's probably a bug. I wouldn't be surprised given the current amount of lag and glitches during map changes.

Dehusek likes this.
  4. Dehusek

Dehusek Forum Greenhorn

• "City areas - there are multiple instances of city areas (at least Kingshill, Cardhun), so even though you are in the same city, you won't see each other, but it is not a problem, if you enter any map you enter it together."
    • okay but how am I supposed to add friends to the group in that case. When i don't see him and in the options of looking for players on the map I do not see them (it was in kingshill)

5. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

You can type their name into the search box and add them to your friend list. Then from there, you can always spam invites.

Dehusek likes this.