I dont have bgh drops

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by bigpir03, Aug 3, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. bigpir03

bigpir03 Forum Greenhorn

I've been in a bloodsheed for about 70-80 laps since the BGH event started, trying to old glory drop pieces. But not even one piece from the old glory set dropped. My account has no drops. Fix it.

2. Javah

Javah Forum Veteran

Just talking around, it seems to me you are in very good and big company: some players drop after a few runs, some others drop never. It's been like this for a long time, and not just for this specific set. And sure, it gets worse and worse with time.

But this is not the worst flaw of the game: the real evil here is that the valid items and sets (the end-game ones I mean) are very few, often it's just one for each type of item, and there are no alternative items/sets powerful enough to compensate for the lack of drops of the one considered to be the main one.

Perhaps the producers leverage this, to squeeze money from those who do not intend to give up to what they tell us is only... "bad luck" :D I can only conclude by saying: sorry, there is nothing about your account that works differently than they want it to, and therefore nothing that could ever be fixed.

Wish you a good... "luck" :)

Last edited: Aug 3, 2024
    CaballoLoco and bigpir03 like this.