Support i made a error

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by glesia, Mar 14, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. glesia

glesia Advanced

hello. after 3 longs months im back on with a brand new computer haha. was looking at gnobs items and accidentally right clicked on the HP rune gem 10% increased in health. hahaha man i just wasted 2000 draken. is there a way i can retrieve that 2000 daken back?? man oh man. but if not then oh well i guess. pls help hahaha was a mistake

2. Melethainiel

Melethainiel Team Leader Team Drakensang Online

Hi @glesia ,

Possible or not, we cannot help you on the forum - you need to contact the Support, if anyone can help, they can. ;)

Good luck!:)

3. glesia

glesia Advanced

ok thanks. i did contact support when it had happened. for items like that it should have a second window to appear saying Do you really want to purchase this item. so next time this wont happen lol mistakes where made

4. Melethainiel

Melethainiel Team Leader Team Drakensang Online

That's lovely!
    Well, next time trying being more careful :p but yes, those things can happen to anyone.

Question answered,
    closing the thread!

Good luck!:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.