I miss the active battles like CTF and STF

Discussion in 'Speakers‘ Corner' started by Sandorah, Jul 5, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Sandorah

Sandorah Forum Greenhorn

Just like the title says, I miss Capture The Flag and Storm The Fortress.
    I would always register for a battle of one of them because I found it so fun and the people were awesome. It was always enough people to play.

But however, now many years later that fun is gone. No one ever register anymore, literally no one. It's because dso has gotten so empty now in general.

I've seen multiple people suggesting the drakensang team merges the servers in to a big one instead of different small ones where it's empty. that would honestly be so much better since that would make drakensang more active again and things would be easier if you need help in quests etc.

Gryngol and jeffzrx like this.
  2. Selene-Rip

Selene-Rip Regular

Hi
    I had to wait until I was level 96 to be able to "replay" on these adventures.
    Before that did not activate
    No game. I mean by that, before the pvp was fun.
    I recently saw the team where I was (6v6) roll over the opponents, they couldn't move from their starting point ... no play, it was boring. PVP is dead in this Game.

Gryngol likes this.