I would like to know who deleted my post

Discussion in 'Speakers‘ Corner' started by EmilyRose, Dec 10, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. EmilyRose

EmilyRose Forum Commissioner

I would like to know who deleted my post in " State of DSO: Leave your Feedback!
    A moderator or a board administrator ?
    What was wrong when I wrote : "I hope to read GM Daniel Huang on this forum and not only on Discord... "
    Did I violate the Forum Netiquette ?
    Maybe the image I posted about Discord?
    Did I violate someone's privacy with my discord image ?
    If I remember correctly you wanted to streamline the forum in favor of Discord.
    What was offtopic?
    I can read in the tread a post about the new GM Daniel Huang and I repleid it.
    I want to make a general complaint about this, sending a private message to a board administrator, but I need to know who deleted my post
    thanks.

trakilaki, cigarbennett, gbit and 2 others like this.
  2. Melethainiel

Melethainiel Team Leader Team Drakensang Online

Hey @EmilyRose ,

A moderator deleted your post simply because it was offtopic. The thread is supposed to be about DSO game related feedback and moderators delete everything that's offtopic.

As for a private message to a Board Admin, that seems not be an option, so your best bet would be contacting Support Team with your complaint if you feel it's neccessary.

Good luck!:)

3. cigarbennett

cigarbennett Board Analyst

And the censorship continues. There was nothing wrong with your post @EmilyRose . BP has no idea how much all their censorship hurts this game. It gives players no way to air their grievances, vent their frustration it just spills over into the game.

And thank you @EmilyRose for sharing the information on BP official webpage via forum that this gentleman posted on Discord. I don't understand why this gentleman did not post his statement on BP official webpage to begin with.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2021
  4. EmilyRose

the topic is about the state of the game, I know, but
    why if I write that the new GM should intervene here in the forum and not only on discord it shouldn't relate the state of the game?
    we have a forum where the players exchange opinions and want to know the news of the game, but this takes place on discord and not here, creating discontent among the players who prefer only the forum and this doesn't relate the status of DSO?
    talk about a game that now informs its players through discord and not the official forum isn't about the status of DSO?
    don't you think it's contradictory to accept a post that talks about the new GM and what he writes on discord, but to consider offtopic the replies of others to it?
    Why create unnecessary discontent?
    the forum needs the writer to stay alive, an offtopic is sometimes debatable, deleting is a bit killing the forum ...
    even if I don't agree, I respect and thank you for your response.

5. Melethainiel

Melethainiel Team Leader Team Drakensang Online

Hey @EmilyRose ,

I understand where you're coming from, and I agree - offtopic is sometimes debatable, and us moderators are trying our best (I truly hope you know that by now) to keep our forums peaceful - and ontopic.

However, we read your post and your feedback, although deleted, is noted.

Good luck!:)

6. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

It was never off topic ;)
    I have started another separate thread here, so please comment there. :)

EmilyRose and cigarbennett like this.
  7. EmilyRose

like a good family man towards his children he tries to do his best even if sometimes they rebel against his rules ;)

Melethainiel likes this.
  8. DocWhisky

DocWhisky Forum Mogul

Some of us will never use discord because it requires you give your private phone number to them. That will never happen.
    These forums are the one true place that all of the game info, and correspondence from the DEVS SHOULD happen. Not on some half baked social media platform.

stasis and cigarbennett like this.