Ideas and/or opinions

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Trailboss1, Aug 29, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trailboss1

Trailboss1 Forum Mogul

I believe guilds should be made a little more interactive. Here's what I have in mind....

1) Maybe make it where trusted officers can store extra items in a guild locker and hand out items to those who aren't as lucky as others to have good drops. These items are tagged to the guild and can not be removed and untagged unless by the gm or an officer.

2) In saying that, maybe have a small tax of 5% or something to help pay for guild locker space. Or maybe for those that spend money on the game can use ander to open locker slots.

I'm not as good as most of y'all are on ideas. I just figure what's the use of a guild if it has no significant worth or value or benefit.

Y'all just let me know if this is something to consider or flat out stupid idea lol

2. Multi-Sev

Multi-Sev Forum Overlooker

It's a good idea. Uniques would obviously become less "unique", but some people have been looking for certain items for a very long time. This would help them a lot.

[ Someone leave me a Cloaked Wrath :D ]

Trailboss1 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.