IF YOU ARE SELLING CLOAKS to buy jewelery for people, you will open the drops.

Discussion in 'Speakers‘ Corner' started by Atmacaselo, Jun 13, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Atmacaselo

Atmacaselo Someday Author

The jewel of eternal wrath

Last edited: Jun 25, 2024
  2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

I got two things to say:

First ... why is this thread in the "Quests" section?

and the second thing ...
    there is no issue at all ... everything is working as intended.
    It is by design.

3. jeffzrx

jeffzrx Padavan

jewel of Eternal Wrath DID DROP for me from boss chest with attire (cloak)

i was very lucky i think :)

4. Atmacaselo

Give the gem to the person who bought the cloak if your goal is to help the player.
    Once you receive the cloak, add it to your inventory. It won't disappear.. Why??
    Well, sell it with money, we paid 140 TL for the cape. If you had asked for 150 TL for the jewellery, everyone would have a reason to buy it.. No way.. Why??
    The aim is to annoy the player so that he quits the game.
    There are 12 hours left until the effect of the cloak ends. During the holiday, stop doing your work and enter the game to look for jewels.. Nope..
    I'll delete it and leave.. You can also take your game to the museum..
    Let the management play on its own with its Chinese partners..
    Come on, bye bye. I deleted the game..

5. FAALHAAS

FAALHAAS Forum Duke

EDIT
    Last year I ran with friend, both using attires. Friend got jewel at his 5th run, took me almost 900 runs to drop it. At that point i allready gave up. Did like 800 blood runs on q5 and just did some merci q1 with group and all of sudden it dropped.

Its how this game is and yes it sucks and its frustrating.

Last edited by moderator: Jun 14, 2024
  6. Talbor

Talbor Advanced

Most of us hate the RNG here unless you're the ones with a "Lucky" account. Never buy anything that gives a "chance" at something because chances are you're going to end up angry & hating the game & not wanting to play anymore.

There's a survey you can fill out & let them know what you like/don't like: https://board-en.drakensang.com/threads/welcome-to-our-new-cm-bonus-code.87704/#post-797071

Can't say if it'll help or not, but it can't hurt to try. Good luck!

7. OopsFoos

OopsFoos Board Analyst

The same can be said about Daran's Brush, since the appearance of Emilia's chest for 1000 inomants, inomants fly into the pipe, only coins fall out, which are useless from the word at all. Alas, this is their policy, to pull out as much as possible, and give as little as possible...

8. Atmacaselo

The jewel of eternal wrath

Last edited: Jun 25, 2024