ΙΛΙ Grimmag

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by ΑRCHON, May 8, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ΑRCHON

ΑRCHON Forum Greenhorn

Good morning S-M.Yes of course.Some rules are different form 'our past' forum.Thanks a lot.

--- MERGED ---

hahaha...Only if you can feel like Spartans...yes of course.why not.i will send you the foto and with photoshop put your self in;););)

Last edited by moderator: May 21, 2018
    sourikata69, Aeslin and Doumis like this.
  2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Ah ... that's OK ... but if i were to photoshop myself i would rather do it with Charlize Theron :p

VoulaAek1 and MikeyMetro like this.
  3. Huuratquin

Huuratquin Forum Greenhorn

Hi all ! It's a great honour to be a Spartan ! The guildmembers are all good and experienced players,and nice persons with a great Leader and Officers, who's helping each other and have respect to all the players . Good luck to all in drop,battle,life ...

4. Axinzao

Axinzao Forum Greenhorn

hallo .. i am new in this guild and i am very happy as all members are able to help you whenever you want if they can .... its my honor to play in this guild as i know its one of the oldests guild in world of DSO

sourikata69, ΑRCHON and Aeslin like this.
  5. sourikata69

sourikata69 Forum Greenhorn

Hello all.As player in ΙΛΙ since 2012, the only i have to say is that its the best guild with the best people.ΙΛΙ ΙΛΙ ΙΛΙ OLE OLE OLE;););)

ΑRCHON and Aeslin like this.
  6. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Tonight we dine in HELL!

[​IMG]

7. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

Hello ΑRCHON and welcome to DSO English forum.
    Before you start posting, you should read the forum rules.
    I will explain briefly.
    This forum is open, public forum and all users are allowed to participate and debate in any thread. This forum is not a private Facebook group, you cannot request users to be excluded from threads that you have started.
    Politics and religion are strictly prohibited topics in the forum. History and politics are often intertwined, so when you are talking about past battles and people's deaths you are sailing into dangerous waters. You are glorifying death of 2 million Persians, while in same time we have Persian players using this same forum. We cannot allow that!
    You have been asked politely if you would like to take a picture with someone. You could have said 'No', but you started joking, which is just fine. But you have turned into 'drama queen' when you got reply in a same manner to your joke. You do not stop there and you start misusing the forum tools and insulting the players.
    You asked for a photoshopped image, as much as I can see you have got one.
    I cannot see a spam in this thread. Mild trolling is regular part of the internet and every forum, including this one.
    Please continue your conversation with your guild mates and the other forum users.
    Please do not reply to this post.

Cheers.

8. ΑRCHON

ΑRCHON Forum Greenhorn

ΟΚ.So cause there is not any understanding (after all conversations) between us, please close this Guild Post and delete it from forum.I can not do any other conversation cause you have deleted all my posts and no one can understand what happened.Its my last post to English Forum.Have a nice continuing.

Thanks,Leader of ΙΛΙ ,
    ΑRCHON

Last edited: May 30, 2018
    Aeslin likes this.
  9. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

Your posts were deleted due to swearing, using a bad language and breaking the rules.
    Closing the thread.

Cheers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.