im stuck in kingshill

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by l3g3nd_tr0ll3r, Nov 27, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. l3g3nd_tr0ll3r

l3g3nd_tr0ll3r Forum Greenhorn

im stuck in kingshill

2. Biztart

Biztart Exceptional Talent

3. Mooky

Mooky Forum Apprentice

I get the "All conection attempts have failed" and Retry when I try to go into Swerdfield Pastures. I can travel to other places, just not into SP. Happened with 3 different characters. I've cleared my Temp folder and flushed DNS an no change.

I'm in Agathon...

4. TheInfamous

TheInfamous Board Analyst

Ahh yes. Same here. If you keep trying you will get out eventually. Just make your way to the next urban area. Kingshill may be overloaded by people right now. I believe thats because a lot of people are making new characters and just happen to be in Kingshill. Of course it could be some technical error.

I play on Agathon.

5. mariusmgm

mariusmgm Someday Author

i dellete the dso folder,but for nothing,before to come in england every thing was good,even now is good but i cant get out from kingshill,somebody please help me,thank you

my server is heredur

Last edited by moderator: Jan 6, 2014
  6. mariusmgm

mariusmgm Someday Author

doesnt work,i hate when i write many days,send email to suport or ask someone,but know one want to tell me or help me,this is the worst part in this game

supot is only with the name,because i dont think is someone there,im sorry but this is my opinion

Last edited by moderator: Jan 7, 2014
  7. Talicni

Talicni Forum Connoisseur

Pls stop spamming thread, have a little patience those who know what to do will give you their answers when they come online -.-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.