Imbalance in pvp due to the BGH set

Discussion in 'PvP (Player vs. Player)' started by jvah82, Jan 14, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Remove the "former glory" set of BGH from pvp

1. Yes

55.6%
  2. No

44.4%
  1. jvah82

jvah82 Forum Greenhorn

Hello. Please remove the set: "former glory". It makes it impossible to play pvp!!! The imbalance in pvp is only because of this set!!! HEAR!!!

imtheone7bang7 likes this.
  2. nereli

nereli Forum Apprentice

I guess you don't have the set, or you wouldn't be writing these :))

janooooo12 likes this.
  3. jvah82

jvah82 Forum Greenhorn

Hello. It's not about what is and what is not. The fact is that set BGH breaks all pvp. 1) magicians - spam icicles and it is impossible to play against them 2) bows - thorny ivy are thrown and like with a machine gun explosive bullets! 3) Dwarves - ice flies out of the turrets, which kills with a blow! 4) Tanks are the most useless character class in the arena right now. Let the finally hear it. There is not only pvе in this game, but also pvp, and we love pvp, but just make the arena fair!!!!!!

4. BestCherso1998

BestCherso1998 Someday Author

To be fair, trying pvp in this game without the proper equipment it's just a waste of time.
    What's the point of taking away someone else gear for a little self-advantage? They surely farmed it and they deserve to use it regardless.
    Also the real issue with the current pvp, as it is for many years, is the very high ammount of damage each class can reach and that breaks everything, with and without bgh set. There's no point to raise your defenses anymore because of this.
    I suggest you to take a break from the arenas and enjoy the PvE content until you reach the same stats as the others ;)

5. ShamisSabri

ShamisSabri Someday Author

Do you plan to return the money, which the players wasted on this event, to get this BGH set?

If you do, then, great! Keep pushing for a removal of this set.

If you don't, then, your poll is meaningless.

A gaming company would get sued if they launch a set with certain promised effects, make their customers pay like crazy for it; and then later remove the set.

This game is not balanced, and removing this set would not make it anymore balanced either. Just let the players enjoy what they paid for.

6. cigarbennett

cigarbennett Board Analyst

Well that is simple if you don't like loosing in PVP then when BGH comes back then put as much playtime as other players that have the set. I don't have the set nor want it. I do not begrudge other players who put their best effort to get it. I see no point punishing other players who put in the playtime to get the ring and cloak to improve their toon.

7. jeffzrx

jeffzrx Padavan

PVP was more fun when the were NO RULES even if i lost all the time

now PVP is RULED TO DEATH & that's why NO ONE PLAYS ANYMORE!

_mrak11_ likes this.