Suggestion Increase the drop of key of prowness with the mapsize

Discussion in 'Creative Corner' started by nvmind, Sep 17, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. nvmind

nvmind Forum Inhabitant

I got tired of the same map again and again, that is, FBI.
    I suggest to increase the number of key of prowness, the chance of wisdom of runes and the sentinel drop in general depending on the map size.
    If FBI takes me 3 min to do and I get 3 keys, then another map that takes me 10 minutes to clear should drop 10 keys, bigger drop at the end, bigger chance for wisdom rune.

2. Moot

Moot Active Author

I'd really like if they added multiple chests and sentinels according to the size of the map.. that would make people run different maps instead of always farming the most effective FBI, stonekeep & loxley.. or give a hard cap for monster kills needed for the quest so we wouldn't have to kill everything on bigger maps... it could be like kill 200 monsters in the area to make the sentinel angry enough so he comes for your head.

Bubble likes this.
  3. _G_R_A_M_P_S_

_G_R_A_M_P_S_ Old Hand

Sounds great

4. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

1. I doubt there will be more chests per dungeon.
    2. The rumor has it ... some changes with those maps are coming with the next R.