Infested Sewers of Kingshill - Player made guide

Discussion in 'Event Questions' started by silverseas, May 28, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

My fingers feel like they're broken after how much work I've done in the last few days, but anyways... here it is in video format. If I have energy, I might add some text later to this post for those who don't like to watch and would rather read.

And before anyone asks... Amulet of Deflection can't be crafted right now. There is no way to obtain Wyrm Poison. XD

bibere, Lambrusco, gbit and 2 others like this.
  2. fodao94

fodao94 Forum Greenhorn

I'm having trouble logging in, it's giving error 23

3. Lambrusco

Lambrusco Exceptional Talent

Hi @silverseas. I won't play this event and don't know how long i'm gonna take to play drakensang again but thanks for your guides cos they are really usefull and sorrry for your fingertips. I wish they heal soon

Now it seems that all event are gonna be like this one with a progress bar only with drakens cos you'll need them to buy your rewards with Grima or you can save them for drakens for another event, this way you may skip it just useing drakens to buy what you need to. Event are not gonna give rewards anymore just drakens for you to do with them what you want to... isn't it?

Last edited: May 29, 2021
  4. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

... don't mention that cursed error.

(Go talk to support.)

That's the impression I get. And frankly, I don't mind. There are events that I've diligently skipped, but I like the rewards. So this is my chance. :p

5. gbit

gbit Forum General

a couple of maps, thanks to @Marsicanus

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

these maps are referred to the last event, not to the actual...but I haven't seen changes so far
    hope this is useful...

elithyacz, bibere, silverseas and 2 others like this.