Feedback Infested Sewers of Kingshill

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by Sunlight, Sep 20, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thouvou000

thouvou000 Forum Expert

Just for once listen to the players. Normally you would see more people writing negative comments, especially regarding the drop of keys. Do you know why there arent like 10 pages full of comments? Because people are leaving the game for good. Fix the problems with the event. Fix the big issue, the drop of keys. We can somehow make do with the problem of essences and the fact that u made death worm supe strong, but the key issue is really a problem. Please just make a rollback. Dont make our life miserable

Dragenstein and Stóné like this.
  2. Bundin

Bundin Regular

We dont get any pet from mini bosses what kind of drop rate didi you set there?

3. bitti

bitti Forum Apprentice

what were you thinking while testing and doing this event ? drops are terrible andermant gold realm pr. gold and items drops are bad either progres of event drops are bad too? How did you complete this event I just wanna ask you devs :mad:

4. Alexmonster

Alexmonster Forum Greenhorn

Its funny how if complete one of the events while having the 50% buff for progress(which u get by completing one of the event bars)u dont get reset or another buff so if u have 1 min left of your buff and you complete the event it wont get reset to 30 mins again

gfffffgggggfff and pukiface like this.
  5. Smerch

Smerch Forum Apprentice

No, you need to beat the main worm, it returns 5 times and then dies.

6. Dragenstein

Dragenstein Padavan

I keep hoping for a fun event. Looks like that won't happen. I had to play the last Full Moon event with the 500 werewolf quest resetting every time I entered the map. I'm sick of having to farm for entry tokens for events. It's like they don't want you to play them. I was afraid to calculate how many days it would take to get anything worthwhile in the anniversary event. I just quit playing it. I won't be playing this event at all.

Akageshi likes this.
  7. Falcone

Falcone Someday Author

I expressed myself in Italian because I do not know English, but it was you who closed the national forums so if you like suitable comments, not superficial but constructive, avoid closing posts written in a language that is not appropriate to you, use as I am doing now google traslation for translation if there is too much noise.

As stated above, a precise, analytical and focused comment:
    shameful, dull event, non-existent drop, ridiculous prizes, duration of ALL the events offered almost a month each, the cloaks of every single event to be purchased with real money .... shameful aimed only at making cash to BP.

CS Jesse and its staff ... You have been or have killed the game, considering also the various bots that you primarily allow and perhaps promote, you are responsible for this degradation, at least those who preceded you CM Jesse something good did it , at least there was the satisfaction of seeing myriads of accounts deleted for use of bots, lvl 55, multiple events lasting a week at most and presenting 2 or 3 a month with variety, and you ????????
    With regard to the development of the game, of the drop, of the events you have zeroed expectations ..... boredom, repetitiveness, careerism. We are tired, you have tired us.

I used Google to apologize to users if the translation is incorrect.

8. ☆Đдяkאєşş☆

☆Đдяkאєşş☆ Active Author

Why do you always ask us for a cost to enter and make an event?the drop of keys is poor, your policy is horrible on every aspect of the game.finally an event arrives and you don't allow us to play it, what's on your mind?also the drop of the elements to make the keys of the boss or the essence is UNBALANCED.
    There is no doubt that even in events there is this new policy of not giving, platinum nothing, how few legendary claim that we continue to play in these conditions?
    The secondary events are ridiculous, I won't do them
    Why did you put all the events in one month?
    We don't have a FAQ and we wasted resources not knowing anything, but what's the use of doing things?
    i finish all events, OMG no drop :( runes : 0, pet : 0 and rat king : 0...Shame !!

Last edited: Oct 1, 2019
    Paron, Falcone, gbit and 3 others like this.
  9. Lambrusco

Lambrusco Exceptional Talent

The truth is that this event it's a waste of time playing it, but i do it thanks to the people of my guild and we enjoy making jokes more than playing this game. I'm not gonna do inf4, a bar that to my opinion, prizes don't deserve the effort... keys seems to be a myth, cos one must farm for a lot of time for a few of them...

I remember last event like this one where, at least, one could enjoy it doing the main map for keys to prepare for the mini-events, right now the main map only seems to be to pass to the other missions, one of them, something aberrant, asks you to kill 140 worms... for a handful of drakens and amphora keys, no more than 5... shameful

I'm still wainting to see the mini events and i hope we don't regret about them and they not be a waste of time like the main one, because right now i don't feel with energy for more surprises like that.

Greetings.

JohnWick likes this.
  10. Crono24

Crono24 Forum Greenhorn

ridiculous event drop of the key too low in a turn in civ inf 1 3 pathetic keys.you must put the drop back as before the event in sparkling mountains, and then balance the craft for the essences because it is impossible that I have 4k of dust and not have the other items. the rewards nothing of what, all in all a useless event if it continues with this drop of keys I will not be able to finish it. you resolve or this event for many will be impossible to finish without spending money and I do not intend to put a penny.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Akageshi likes this.
  11. oOKellueHazeOo

oOKellueHazeOo Regular

The events recently have been so bad :') What happened to the fun events in the past? 2013/14/15 ????? why are they now all of a sudden just events to suck out your debit card lol... and they must realise that most of us work right? we cant all sit on dso for 12 hours a day for 7 progress bars in every event lol

JohnWick and Akageshi like this.
  12. cogix

cogix Regular

I entered today in the game... and the event is bad

From last month:
    I read the forum and only bad comments about the game/events
    I apply the voucher
    I opened the game only to apply the patch and then close it

I was a "cash" player and I bought premium since this is the only game I know where essences and other stuff cannot be really compacted in the inventory and or in special bag and my inventory is always full of items to craft, essence (too many for different events), items for events (again too many for each event)...
    Events are all the time the same...and when diversify them, they become more boring.
    Players are asking for better events, even "old but nice" events and DSO ignore them.
    Now, why lose my time and my money here?
    DSO, you need to change your strategy and make the game again attractive to people.

1vanka, JohnWick and Akageshi like this.
  13. jazz11111

jazz11111 Forum Greenhorn

Hello

Has anyone seen the rat king?

faxx1 likes this.
  14. faxx1

faxx1 Forum Apprentice

yes, here in forum on pic. only :)

JohnWick, aBDuLHaMiTHaN and gbit like this.
  15. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

In a month period while I was playing on TS ... I haven't seen that mob not once :)
    Fancy Rat or Rat King pets? I haven't got a single one ...
    Neither I have got any of those new runes (except 2 from progress bar).
    Speaking of runes ... the Sewer beneath the Castle's entrance window is telling us that the rune of poison resistance can drop only on Normal difficulty. I don't know if it is only error or correct info. It was that way since the day one ... one month ago.

16. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

I enjoyed the anniversary event, to be fair, it was fun and it was relatively easy to complete
    It had however its cons, like bad drop rates of coins to access the arenas, too resource expensive and too mad egg opener drop

This however is bad, very bad, but there's an easy fix for it: restore the key drop from the dungeons to the level they were prior to the hotfix

but if you want an answer for why events have been so bad recently, look no further than the ingame shop: that's right,those new cloaks are the reason why events are bad and look at their ridicolous price( 50 EDIT €)

Last edited by moderator: Sep 22, 2019
    JohnWick and Bubble like this.
  17. forumname

forumname Forum Greenhorn

no keys -> no event

18. erdemsah1970

erdemsah1970 Forum Apprentice

Hello, admin,
    I have a buff from previous Kingshill's invaded sewer activities. It's called Meatball and Sandwich. I'm playing game with turkish language. That buff telling the progress name turkish. But in game progress game english and its start with bronze. The names of the progress in the event have changed. Writes Bronze Plumber's Dogtag. But my buff writing turkish progress. The progress names is diffrent. Should i use it? Is it working?. Please help. Thank you from now. Good luck with.
    Best regards[​IMG] [​IMG]
    https://eksiup.com/p/in1571283qxu
    https://eksiup.com/p/xe1571617pvr

Last edited: Sep 22, 2019
  19. Hiro73

Hiro73 Forum Expert

We are out of keys... EDIT . Rats in the event do not give keys ... this is the end of the event for me.

Last edited by moderator: Sep 22, 2019
  20. Yulka1980

Yulka1980 Forum Apprentice

Spain calling....no keys. No way I can finish this event.

JohnWick likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.