Feedback Infested Sewers of Kingshill

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by Sunlight, Sep 20, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

the problem is that he'll probably won't drop his pet

2. Majkelix

Majkelix Junior Expert

Twice found, twice obtained, so idk ;d
    [​IMG]

3. Dzungla

Dzungla Forum Expert

Here's one

[​IMG]

trakilaki and Majkelix like this.
  4. ValkonGo

ValkonGo Regular

Perhaps you confuse her with an ordinary rat (without a crown?)
    A rat with a crown always drop a pet

5. erdemsah1970

erdemsah1970 Forum Apprentice

Hello everyone, I hope you drop it.
    [​IMG]

6. anti.

anti. Regular

i see, today drop this pet... time for farm :D

Majkelix likes this.
  7. sargon234

are you sure? Let's see

Also, when will they fix this event and introduce the hotfix? not only they are incompetent, they are lazy

8. vampiro

vampiro Advanced

Yes, we are sure, and if it's not 100% drop, it's near 90%. Until now all players I know including myself have dropped pet all the times rat appeared.
    We agree that they are doing many things wrong and the event needs fixes, but you make a mistake when you speak without knowledge and take things for granted without having tested them in the game.
    The rat always drops the pet, and it is quite simple to appear on the map. That is a positive thing, and you have to be honest when giving feedback.

9. sargon234

and with what frequency does the rat drop from the handweels? i have done countless run in the sewers beneath the fair ground( and the rat king is present under the grates near the entrance to the sewers), i have yet to see the rat king mob appear from the handweel

10. vampiro

vampiro Advanced

Personally, of 10 entries I made, the rat appeared 3 times and dropped the pet to ALL members of my group every time.
    Maybe in a group is easier to let rat appear? But the drop is 100%.

11. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

I have been playing there until 3am and I never saw the Rat King.
    This afternoon I got it in the first run
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Dzungla likes this.
  12. sargon234

I don't know, i have made at least 20 runs and i didn't find the rat
    Seems like everyone is getting it, but me
    I hate randomness

is there any news about the hotfix?The bug isn't a minor one, it's a pretty important bug, so surely, they are working to fix it, right?

13. Парабум

Парабум Regular

Moderators, can you ask the developers what to do for players who did not manage to farm keys at the time of the "bug"? All my friends run in locations for 18 keys, in order for me to earn one pass, I need to spend half an hour of time, because for one card it gives 0-3 keys from mobs + rats. In this case, I can not collect all this drop:

[​IMG]

Do they consider this logical, dividing the players into two camps? Those who managed to take advantage of the bug, and those who just waited for the action.

14. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

We will pass the information on to dev team, but you can still farm sewer keys from multiple sources.

Cheers

15. sargon234

and when is the hotfix to the rats in the event dungeons coming?

They are quick to "fix bugs" that coincidentally benefit players and coincidentally aren't actual bugs, but reasonable features, like for example the good key drops in Shining Mountains( of course i'm not referring to bugs and exploits such as the pinata bug of the anniversary event a few years ago or the daily deal exploit), but they are coincidentally slow to fix bugs that punish players, such as keys not dropping from rats in the event dungeons

JohnWick likes this.
  16. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

Coincidentally, we do not know, yet. :)

Cheers

17. thouvou000

thouvou000 Forum Expert

Farm from multiple sources? Are you for real now? Are you kidding your own self? What multiple sources? The monsters that drop keys in the maps? the drop rate of keys from other monsters is way lower than the already terrible drop rate from the rats.

Majkelix and JohnWick like this.
  18. Hiro73

Hiro73 Forum Expert

I hope they do a hotfix to fix 3 things about this event:
    Drop keys in event map.
    Drop drills in event map.
    Mini event time increased to 2 hours.

19. JohnWick

JohnWick Advanced

7 hours today and I haven't seen the rat king yet, 7 hours! people who in 7 laps already had it, it seems somewhat unfair, I think they should look at it because something is wrong ...

20. OCEANIC.

OCEANIC. Forum Apprentice

Anybody wants to drop out of school or wake up at 3 AM with me to finish ALL 48 mini events that last 1 hour?;);)

1vanka likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.