Feedback Infested Sewers of Kingshill

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by teddy.bear, Mar 20, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Forum Ambassador

Greetings Heroes,

Please post in this thread your feedback regarding this Infested Sewers of Kingshill event edition.

Positive or negative, constructive criticism and ideas for improvements are, as always, welcomed. Please keep discussions on topic.

If you are unsure what sort of feedback is being asked for, please read this thread.
    Any off-topic posts/pointless rants will be deleted.

Best regards,
    Your Drakensang Online Team

2. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

It would have been really nice if DSO had actually put out a message telling everyone when the sewer keys would start dropping instead of letting us find out by accident that we missed most of the drop window.

And you could have let us know that they only drop in SW and not in PW where we have all been doing PvE LBs !!

Anonymous_Dthy likes this.
  3. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

Ah, here we go again. Grindfest!

If the "rampaging worms" "minievents" are the same as the last time (and probably they are), they not only require you to play at given hours for 2 weeks a few times a day to make one amulet that is not even that good, but also are a massive pay to wi... wait. Not even win, because you get literally nothing for paying to complete some "challenges". Brilliant!

4. FAALHAAS

FAALHAAS Board Analyst

Hmm yeah...how to put this.

I don't think im going to play this event (skipped its last time entirely...didnt even went into 1 of the maps for 1 second). The rewards from progress bar are just terrible from what i saw. Not even mentioning how few progress you get to even able to finish those bars, but yea whatever; kinda getting used to these braindead grindfests ''events'' from BP.

Now personaly I dont mind grinding for usefull stuff, but in these bars I cant see anything motivating me to finish them.

Gem-bags--> in my entire drakensang career ive never seen a ruby drop from them, so they simply useless for me. (about an hour ago i opened 30 polish bags i saved up and all of m were HP/RES gems and 1 crit. Always a dissapointment, litterly always).

A 30 day melter--> We just had a 90day from dragan event, so this one getting NPCd by as good as everyone i bet.

A couple of mounts/pets-->Nothin unique about them, I personaly dont like 'm, but i guess some might like it.

Poison resist rune--> I dont really see the need for those. And dont even have any place to put 'm in.

And I think thats about it, except some amphora keys, handfull of ander...everything seems quite useless and not motivating to go for into braindead-mode.

So my overall impression; Prolly the worse ''event'' ive ever seen :\ (specially since Dragan was pretty good for once, except for the rune-nerf)

Elégedetlenkedő likes this.
  5. dam18

dam18 Someday Author

to much progress 56k+ collecting progress was also difficult. At fatal in sewer castle you only get 72 progress drop and sewer keys are also hard to farm as simple rats drop in each grouping and we can not get drop as in the Christmas event it is also difficult with essence the parasites rarely drop and it comes last end most people will not enjoy the event as part 2 with morebilhk also starts and the short event only good in the event are those who got king rat during the last event and I am one of them can farm them in the lanes of event

P: S: is translated by google translate

6. Парабум

Парабум Regular

I really like the amulet from this promotion, but most likely I will not get it again. Mini promotions are essentially flash mobs, you need to write the entire schedule on the phone and wake up in the middle of the night to pass them. Brrr

Worms are very light, practically do not require essences. Proper use of pets and teammates.
    On Dragan, I was able to get the black knight amulet, with the help of rolling.
    [​IMG]
    Now I don’t know, most likely I won’t set an alarm) Although, who knows ... =)

And by the way, back in the last action, when aiming the sight at the worm, it went astray to the left or to the right, the same thing is happening now. 50% of my arrows sometimes fly in a completely different direction. This is a very simple bug, and it would seem to fix the boss model checkbox in 5 minutes, but ... Dudes, half a year has passed, could you do something about it?

DreamWill likes this.
  7. guardpaladin

guardpaladin Forum Apprentice

i played this games for about 5 years but this is the first time i play this event ( cause i leave and back from time to time). honestly, i found this event the worst of all events i played before for the next reasones:
    1- DSO didn't tell players about the possibility to farm sewer keys before the event nor where to find them.
    2- the drop rate and amount of sewer keys is a joke.
    3- the drop rate of essence ingredients is totally worthless, you need to buy it with anderment if you want to keep up with the event.
    4- the drop rate and amount of progress currency ( Bronze something) is really low even for fatal and infernal I compared to the high amount of them needed to fill 8 progress bars ( i will be lucky to fill two or three bars at best).
    5- farming sewer keys outside the event maps is a total waste of time since the number of rats there is extremely low.
    6- it's rumored the chance for the rat king to appear has been lowered,also no one know what's that lump dirt that drops when using this pet.
    7- finally, like all the events in the game ther's no wiki to learn how to play this event to avoid confusion and wasting time in doing stupid things ( unless you rely on other wiki made by game fans, a huge work that deserve great thanks).
    so i will not waste my time farming keys and ingredients the entire day to be rewarded with junk.
    thank you .

Last edited: Mar 21, 2020
    Elégedetlenkedő, Я_ша and Bundin like this.
  8. vkillerx

vkillerx Forum Pro

I agree everything aside of first point yet they said it only on alst event not now so you are basically right bcs not everyone plays all the time
    Also Thanks as well for you work traki this community would crumble months ago if you weren´t here :p

9. Vedmak1974

Vedmak1974 Forum Apprentice

Don’t say, but the main action with the progress of the bronze badges plumbing is 100% failure !!! If the second part of the action is the same, this is the worst sewer action! It’s sad, after the excellent event of Dragan, to see how the DSO fell into the same failed way!!!

Я_ша and Bundin like this.
  10. wavi

wavi Junior Expert

data for the event:
    -Get 50 rat keys for map 1,2,3
    -Enter map 2 in painful mode and clean it by opening 1-key amphoras (event keys are not lost)
    -Enter map 3 in painful mode and clean it by opening 1-key amphoras
    - the objective is to get essences and keys for map 4
    -an hour or two a day is enough
    - in my case I am finishing the event in map 4, inf1, solitary.
    -the rewards are bad

11. Irish

Irish Forum Apprentice

Key drop is so bad guys, I'm on bar 6 now only because I used over 400 amphora keys opening 5 key amphoras, it's the only way to get progress in order to finish this event. Now that I ran out of amphora key i'm stuck on bar 6...... You get about 84 progress on inf3 using 36 key and that's without opening up any amphoras chest. I give up at bar 6. Spent way to may amphora keys , I so regret it now..... And even if you guys fix this with better drops rate it still means i have lost way to many amphora keys at the start.

12. kuwabaraz

kuwabaraz Forum Duke

I think you managed to significantly worsen this event!

I only made a part of it thanks to the keys of the amphorae dropped in the Dragan event!

I believe that those who do not have resources accumulated in previous events find a big problem!

The rewards of the last two progress bars are good but I wonder if it's worth it!

I played in different groups in the boss map what emerges as usual is a huge damage difference of the classes perhaps the most ridiculous thing about this game and attached event!

I give an example if one consumes 100 and another class with equal statistics consumes 500 is not normal and this event is based on that!

What kind of fantastic group game do you do in this condition?

You realize that these differences have a negative and significant weight on the value of an event and also of the game!

13. OCEANIC.

OCEANIC. Forum Apprentice

Very...very..very bad honestly no words everything is listed above

Elégedetlenkedő and Я_ша like this.
  14. Yulka1980

Yulka1980 Forum Apprentice

An event, where you spend more time outside the event, farming keys to be able to do the event, than in the event itself, is a very bad event, very stupid. Congratulations to the brilliant intellects, responsible for this event.

Elégedetlenkedő and sargon234 like this.
  15. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

Actually, if you farm the event maps (not boss, the maps) on painful difficulty, it's quite self-sustainable. The problem is... why would somebody stronger than that farm painful? To save keys, of course, but that makes no sense. To be honest, there are too many modes and that's why it's getting out of hand.

16. KotBogomot

KotBogomot Forum Apprentice

Everything would be much better if sewers keys drop from minibosses, not rats, on event maps scale with difficulty.... Is it bug ? All normal/pw maps works like this.

17. Dzungla

Dzungla Forum Expert

Actually, they do, but from those rat lords (green title), maybe even from minis only haven't caught any on sight ... Problem is, they drop ONE key no matter which difficulty you play ...
    If you asked is it a bug because they don't, I understand because I expected it, but stack pf keys i seen only at pw maps ...
    This is inf 3 drop:

[​IMG]

I guess on fatal would be x4, inf 1 x5 ...

But people, have you forgot what did they do on Dragan's event - make great amphora keys farm fest ....
    And if you planed not to spend any anywhere .... hardly you'll finish this event!

[​IMG]

Accidentally happen :D (if you don't have that many keys, only 1x key amphpras will help enough (some progress and ess))

And of course, don't forget to find piglets, very useful for worm entrance keys and ess crafting ....

Talking about piglets etc. - don't forget Wiki too!

Good luck to all.

Alpaca likes this.
  18. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

They didn't fix the two things people complained the most about the last event, which are key drops and the drop of sewer parasite.
    If they fixed those two things, the event would have been fine.

it still doesn't last enough( the previous edition lasted 3 or 4 weeks).

19. Marsicanus

Marsicanus Forum Veteran

2h for mini event (usefull only for polished gem) and 2min for change map with 5-10 connection failed? And I didn't have internet problem!

Majkelix likes this.
  20. Majkelix

Majkelix Junior Expert

Invest in better servers or enable to change character's server!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.