Invasion of Kingshill Bug. (error 21 & fork denied)

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Deefje, Feb 13, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Multi-Sev

Multi-Sev Forum Overlooker

Wow, that really stinks. I've only been farming trophies until I get 100 metal, then turning in metal, so I didn't notice it.

2. Biztart

Biztart Exceptional Talent

All quests do function in this manner. If mobs drop additional quest pieces before you complete the quest, any additional pieces are no longer useful.

Once you collect 100+ building items, you will find that mobs no longer drop these quests pieces.

3. jamesstafford58

jamesstafford58 Someday Author

tried to go into event got error code 21 now I cant even get into game whats up with that?

4. jamesstafford58

jamesstafford58 Someday Author

same here this sux I wanted to hit the event hard I cant even get in

5. Shelli_lala

Shelli_lala Forum Greenhorn

ok........Im in the USA , not sure what CET is...but I havent gone 24 hrs without playing , so doesn't make sence to me [ uhhh, neither does the Draken spell checker telling me sence is spelled wrong , or.....Draken for that matter. lololololol ] I don't really need the gem bag......was/is the point .
    Well, ..........thanks for the reply
    Lala

6. Superme

Superme Forum Pro

CET is Central European Time. I operate on Atlantic Standard Time, which is I hr ahead of Eastern Standard Time, and I have to log on before 8 p.m., which will be 7 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, to ensure I collect my daily. Since I am unsure of your time zone, calculate from 7 pm. EST to determine what is the cut off time for. You should send a ticket to support in the interim to see if it can be sorted.

7. Caedwyn

Caedwyn Forum Greenhorn

I don't know if this belong to the right subforum but i've an issue with my PvP here.
    I can't join PvP since about yesterday. At first, it didn't bother me at all because i thought i was banned and it'll fix itself. But it's getting even more annoying now since i can't do my daily quest. Here's the screenshot for proof.
    Any kind of assistance will be appreciated.
    Thank you in advance

8. skillarea1

skillarea1 Active Author

You are in group, you can't join pvp
    the only group leader can register for pvp group
    if you want pvp alone, just release your group then register alone for pvp

9. Caedwyn

Caedwyn Forum Greenhorn

Ohh pfft silly me. Thank you for your assistance, i feel dumb already XD

10. skillarea1

skillarea1 Active Author

you are not dumb, just newbie :)

11. Superme

Superme Forum Pro

He is right, even seasoned players commit "newb" mistakes all the time :p.

12. dragonlordz

dragonlordz Junior Expert

Right, for those who cannot get in....try loading another character from the same account.....once loaded hit the teleport to city then hit change character before it teleports you( saves a little waiting time ;) .... broken part of game btw looks at devs lol) next pick the character that had the error and try loading it up, this should reset your character back to the city....had this in an event before with same fork issue so try this...comment if you get it to work or if you do not get it to work.

Note: you do not have to hit the teleport button however it is a little trick to save about 5 seconds of your precious event time ;) , good luck. also note that there are other ways like refreshing a few times etc but this is by far the fastest way and takes about 20 seconds if you are not fast :p

- ikilledyou heredur server

13. dragonlordz

dragonlordz Junior Expert

This is not the best idea, what you are suggesting by making the +100 hp gem to only +10 hp would render the gem impractical and a waste of money to even use at small levels

14. spiro_spula

spiro_spula Forum Connoisseur

"Sence" can be a misspelled version of either 'sense' or 'since'. Since you're from the US, this should make sense 8)

_G_R_A_M_P_S_ likes this.
  15. spiro_spula

spiro_spula Forum Connoisseur

Gems would still provide the maximum bonus, but only for players at level 45. If you got them before hitting lvl 45, the gems would gradually grow in strength as you level up to 45. The idea is aimed at preventing people from making level 1 characters with 2k hitpoints and 200 base damage. More fun for lower levels in the arena, and players who have bought the gems at lower levels will lose nothing once they get to level 45.

16. Melethainiel

Melethainiel Team Leader Team Drakensang Online

17. Hartvig

Hartvig Forum Inhabitant

It is not a bug. It is just the server that is completely overloadet, and BP have never done ANYTHING about it even when it happens in EVERY of the bigger events. I have contacted support, i wrote it in here, and the devs should be able to know what is wrong at fix it. But do they upgrade or or shift the severs out with some new and stronger severs? KEEP ON DREAMING! We are dealing with BP here!
    C´mon BP! Close the severs 1 or 2 days and upgrade them! It would be highly appriciated!

But will it ever happen? Maybe. When will it happen then? Propably 2 years from now when the servers chrashes every sale-event! (facepalm)
    Just look at how long it took them to start thinking, that the newmoon event was crazy to complete!

18. TheInfamous

TheInfamous Board Analyst

Or they can prevent low leveled players from crafting gems stronger than a certain tier... Polished, perhaps?

I do think that gems are too strong at low levels and something should be done about it. But if they were nerfed, people would have little reason to buy gems at all because if a Holy Amethyst gives 10 HP, how much does a Polished one give?

Gems would be too weak and no one would even bother, then they'd hit endgame and realize that they had wasted so much time by not saving up their gems. No one would be happy.

The players that have already made those OP low leveled chars would be furious if their gems didn't work as well... I mean, they can barely win against seasoned players so fighting level 5 newbies that don't know anything about the game sounds like a reasonable plan for them.

19. fuzbucket

fuzbucket Forum Apprentice

created new char. tegan server go to launch new char and get code 21 no server available. yes cache cleared. not my issue.

-ViiNC- likes this.
  20. vinsa

vinsa Forum Apprentice

Hi, I have suggetions for two wands.
    1. simmilar to:
    [​IMG]
    2 simmilar to:
    [​IMG]
    Secondone must be very powerful (min 20% speed, much damage + 60, +20 mana), it would be perfect if it shines. You could offer them as unique drops.
    Now, may be the other type characters will mind, but I am mag, I think about my class, so if you have any objections, don't blame me, blame yourself and suggest something for your classes.