Invasion of Kingshill Bug. (error 21 & fork denied)

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Deefje, Feb 13, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

At one particular server or at all servers?

2. MorDerMe

MorDerMe Forum Apprentice

These problems have been, and continue to be posted in the forum -- going on for about a month now. Instead, though, we keep getting the same advice to clear all our cache (which doesn't help at all).

Someone in another forum stated they isolated their ".dll" file from their anti-virus program... I'm no techie -- just wondering what happens when "whatever" is causing this interference is reversed... then how does that screw things up once you've made these changes.

3. vinsa

vinsa Forum Apprentice

Idea for fame level 45 - invisibility
    What I mean,
    when mags use teleportation (tanks and rangers jump, mechanicaes fly), they become invinsible for 6 seconds or until they shoot or someone hit them accidentally. So they can run away to save themself or to attact someone surprisingly. When someone become invinsible, he must be invinsible on the map too. This will be fun guys :)

Last edited by moderator: Mar 15, 2014
  4. -necromonster-

-necromonster- Junior Expert

Would you like me to change the thread title to "Idea for Fame Level 45 - Invisibility?"

It's an interesting idea, and I don't think it's been suggested before :).

5. vinsa

vinsa Forum Apprentice

OK, change it, my English is not perfect, sorry about that :)

6. Dionysos

Dionysos Forum Pro

This is not neccecary , we have invicibile Player and Monster now , that is enough :D

TheInfamous and stasis like this.
  7. UnkownOutsider

UnkownOutsider Forum Apprentice

...or maybe a In-game Translator

8. Deefje

Deefje Advanced

@Masterofpuppets It's mainly on the default balanced settings.

I'm quite familiar with the settings (sadly on my desktop none of the forced AA or filtering works ingame).

I could turn it all the way down to performance, never did that because for me it would defy the purpose. The game should be able to run smoothly according to the specs, even at high settings.

9. Master0fpuppets

Master0fpuppets Forum Baron

Mate an puzzled as you are. :( o_O

10. versrat

versrat Someday Author

Three times now my game has crashed when trying to fight the Time-travelling Jabbax Shamans near the Sun Path. The sound "stutters", then I get the message that the game must close. Twice when I logged back in, I had been killed by the monsters; the other time I was returned to town.

This is happening with my spellweaver. I have already completed the task with my ranger, and he has killed them several times without crashing. Can it be character-related, or has something changed since my ranger did it ?

I don't think it can be my machine or client, since nothing has changed there....

11. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

Hi @versrat

Try to clean Temp Folder and update your graphics drivers.
    Let me know if the problem persist.

12. Deefje

Deefje Advanced

Well just for testing sake I reset all settings to default and put the nvidia settings to 'performance'.

Didn't make a difference.

CPU usage also stayed at about 40-50%.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2014
  13. vinsa

vinsa Forum Apprentice

It will be good if devs do something about inviting people with nick name which contains non-latin characters (greek for example), I can't type their names so I can't invite them. For example κάππα type in the chat "m2 invite me please" but he is not in the same location where I am, so I can't invite him, because I can't type his name. Do possibility to invite someone with mouse events (right/left click) or possibility to copy-paste their names.

P.S. Mods, please, feel free to edit my post as you wish, sorry for my English.

Vendetta, yamahamm, Superme and 2 others like this.
  14. DocWhisky

DocWhisky Forum Mogul

Thank you Vinsa. This is a great idea. Hopefully the devs will take notice and put it in a future release.

15. multitoonz

multitoonz Forum Great Master

If people play the "US" servers then it's their fault if they use non-latin and can't get invites. Granted people use foreign alphabets to be unique in ID but it just turns into a pain trying to invite or search for these people.
    I personally put every non-latin alphabet user on my ignore list because I cannot help them as I can never respond to them. Waste of my time trying.

16. yamahamm

yamahamm Advanced

You can use "/r" if they wrote you first :)
    Talking about the topic, I agree with this idea. sometimes I want to invite Russian good players, to be exact better than me, and my Russian typing skills are not that good :D

17. ArcaneMaster

ArcaneMaster Active Author

nice idea.. but i can bet its not gonna happen.. sw are hate child so dont expect anything good.

18. Master0fpuppets

Master0fpuppets Forum Baron

Is there anyone that one to face a invincible mage in arena shoting fire balls at you? I sure do not.

19. ArcaneMaster

ArcaneMaster Active Author

heheh.. agreed
    i am a sw but i can say that it will just make sw very very op.. game has enough imbalances ... i would rather expect sw get a healing or speed buff than invisibility.

20. vinsa

vinsa Forum Apprentice

This skill is not only for mags (sw), but for all classes, so there is no such thing as imbalance (pls, read better before write). I think the idea is great and I will be happy if devs do it.

I will repeat - the skill is for all classes, not only for mags. And after mag/tank/ranger shoot/hit once, they will not be invinsible anymore, so they have only once chance to hit you and only for 6 seconds. Battles will be even more dynamically and funny than ever before.