Invasion of Kingshill [Feedback]

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by Biztart, Mar 3, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

What did you think of the event?

1. Event Length was ok

52 vote(s)
    57.8%
  2. Event Length was too short

9 vote(s)
    10.0%
  3. I liked the event awards

29 vote(s)
    32.2%
  4. I did not find the event rewards motivating

39 vote(s)
    43.3%
  5. I enjoyed the event

41 vote(s)
    45.6%
  6. I did not find the event enjoyable

23 vote(s)
    25.6%
  7. I liked the event pricing (shop)

8 vote(s)
    8.9%
  8. I disliked the event pricing (shop)

27 vote(s)
    30.0%
  9. I found the event playable in difficulty

44 vote(s)
    48.9%
  10. The event was too difficult

13 vote(s)
    14.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Biztart

Biztart Exceptional Talent

Heroes and Heroines,

Once you've had a chance to experience the event, let us know what you like & dislike about the Invasion of Kingshill (March). Please vote in the poll above and -- if you like, explain your votes below.

HERE you can find spoilers and a walk-through guide.

Good luck and have fun!

2. Torefas

Torefas Padavan

Error when entering event map. Is it just me or anyone else?

[​IMG]

3. Tokaa

Tokaa Forum Greenhorn

Not Only You .... No One Can Enter Event Map -_-

4. _G_R_A_M_P_S_

_G_R_A_M_P_S_ Old Hand

I did enter the event map... along with other players that where not in my group!
    I entered the version in which kingshill has been conquered already, seconds after i entered, i got kicked from the group, but i was the only one inside yet. Then moments later 2 players, not from the former group, entered and started killing monsters. No idea who they where. Later on they left. A few minutes later 2 other players came in and killed Heredur before i had a chance to do so myself.
    So ehm... what's going on?!

Sierra523 likes this.
  5. yamahamm

yamahamm Advanced

as soon as I entered the map, I got 2 uniques... error 21 and fork result denied!!! you can get them only on events! :D

6. SharasAs

SharasAs Forum Greenhorn

The for me fork result fork denied...
    And now i cant play every try i am trying to login i am geting the same error .
    Whats go in on ?

7. hardblade88

hardblade88 Forum Greenhorn

i am about to enter the event when this came out LF: Error.ids_ForkResultsForkDenied.. and i cant enter the game anymore! pls. fix i am loosing the event! i really want that mount. im playing in heredur

8. atb333atb

atb333atb Forum Apprentice

Almost nobody can enter event

9. MortriXus

MortriXus Forum Apprentice

Bug..cant even enter map...the other quest drop rate is low...takes too long collecting metals

10. Superme

Superme Forum Pro

Wasn't this one of the things on the TS that few persons actually got to test, because it never seemed to be there? That could be one of the reasons for all the errors and problems people are now experiencing.

11. redpsy

redpsy Forum Expert

the stats in shield is that wrote in base?

12. deaththrol

deaththrol Forum Apprentice

this event is most stupidest thing i ever saw

13. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Well, already something has gone wrong on Agathon. The event should have began 25 min ago.

As a possible cause, both the New Moon and Mount Sale are at 0 Days, 0 Hours, 0 Min, 0 Sec... yet they haven't ended. If this is the cause, this needs to be ASAP!

Iamboredwtf likes this.
  14. Multi-Sev

Multi-Sev Forum Overlooker

Event should have started, on Agathon, 25 minutes ago. It has not started. This does not bode well.

15. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

"Fork" error again. Game started to stall and lag for all participants of group.
    Slow map loading and denial of restarting the game.

16. _Baragain_

We are now an hour over due for the event's start time and we are not amused! Fix this crap!

17. _Baragain_

It is fixed now, thanks.

18. The issue behind the Error 21's should now be resolved. If anyone is still encountering persistent Error 21 - LF: Error.ids_ForkResultsForkDenied, please state the time you encountered this and what server it was on.

19. Dzungla

Dzungla Forum Expert

I give up! This "captain" can't defend himself from the smallest creatures, and although i can kill anything that enters the Khingshill (event) I can't defend him alone! No fun at all, so I'll pass this one ...

20. BLASTUP

BLASTUP Active Author

can anyone tell me how and where to start the quest for the shield?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.