Invasion of Kingshill [Feedback]

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by Biztart, Mar 3, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

What did you think of the event?

1. Event Length was ok

52 vote(s)
    57.8%
  2. Event Length was too short

9 vote(s)
    10.0%
  3. I liked the event awards

29 vote(s)
    32.2%
  4. I did not find the event rewards motivating

39 vote(s)
    43.3%
  5. I enjoyed the event

41 vote(s)
    45.6%
  6. I did not find the event enjoyable

23 vote(s)
    25.6%
  7. I liked the event pricing (shop)

8 vote(s)
    8.9%
  8. I disliked the event pricing (shop)

27 vote(s)
    30.0%
  9. I found the event playable in difficulty

44 vote(s)
    48.9%
  10. The event was too difficult

13 vote(s)
    14.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _G_R_A_M_P_S_

_G_R_A_M_P_S_ Old Hand

you know there s 2 types of event maps? 1 where you have to defend the NPC's (75% chance to end up there) and the second one where kingshill has been conquered (25% chance to end up there). So in the second map type, where kingshill is already conquered and you dont have to defend NPC's, there you can take the quest for the shield i think.

2. Pleasure

Pleasure Forum Greenhorn

I got that error message and now it will not let me log in to that character. It is giving me an Error 21 message now. I can log into another character just fine, but no longer that one. Happened about 10 minutes ago and the server is Agathon. I am logging in on my main until something gives with that char. I tried using that scroll and it gave me the first error message. I then had to close my window and reopen it because it gave me no other option to do anything and that is when I got the Error 21 code. Thanks! In game name for that char is Pleazure. :)

Update. I am able to log into my character now, but have not attempted to use a scroll. I am going to contnue to work on my main and will let you know if I was able to get in. Thanks again! :)

Last edited: Mar 3, 2014
  3. joe6699

joe6699 Junior Expert

I started event on map 2 conquered Kingshill, this is a good event so far, not too much grinding, monsters are killeable and insignia are easy to collect. Everything is good in this event. (Tegan server)

4. Ash

Ash Advanced

I've entered the event map 2x but each time got an error message, and now am struggling to enter a 3rd time. Have been trying for 15mins.
    Agathon

[​IMG]

5. Multi-Sev

Multi-Sev Forum Overlooker

"Confuse-us" say: If fork not work, try spoon (or chopsticks) ;)

Seriously, so far the event is easy... if you can get into the map. The rewards are not motivating, though. I was hoping for some red and/or purple essences, at least. The best thing I see there, for me, is the 90 lock picks (total). If I farm a little, I can have 100 and get a few red essences for use on Destructor.

The first time I tried to enter the event map using the scroll, I got "error 21" and had to refresh my browser three or four times, then it was OK. The second time it was the "rebuilding" map and I entered it with no problem. The fact that the event was over an hour late in starting was a bit of a bummer for some of us who were waiting for it to start.

I think my overall rating is about a 5 out of 10, so far. If more bugs or delays pop up, I'll have to revise my rating.

Iamboredwtf likes this.
  6. Iamboredwtf

Iamboredwtf Active Author

And I can't even login to the game at all...

7. DocHolliday

DocHolliday Forum Apprentice

Given I cannot get into the event map at all, I'll give it a 0/10.

8. ZmajodBosne

ZmajodBosne Active Author

Opened 5 Kobold Barrels first 2 x 25, then 3xZERO drops...

I can't stand this BS, we are investing effort and BP reward us with no drops.

9. Lord_DaKillya

Lord_DaKillya Commander of the Forum

10. Iamboredwtf

time 1700 central, error 21.

11. _G_R_A_M_P_S_

_G_R_A_M_P_S_ Old Hand

@Lord_DaKillya How?!!!! lol, please tell us, how did you finish it within a day? Takes half an hour to get actually get the 100 trophies to enter the event map. 200 progress reward/run, so 20 runs. to get the trophies for entrance each time, you d need to farm for 10 hours, some people might get em way faster but still 5 hours farming i d guess. Then still, have you been playing for 12 hours straight?

12. Iamboredwtf

it takes 600 adermant for 1 scroll, takes me 15 minutes to kill everyone=150 merits
    450 minutes some 7 hours and that is all.

If you are able to get past the error 21 hahaha

Which I can't and it is making me very mad. Please resolve !

13. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

He either is on one of the servers that started before Agathon or bought it. I'm on Agathon and already at over 1700 with nothing bought and only farmed.

Iamboredwtf likes this.
  14. **PURNO!2**

**PURNO!2** Forum Apprentice

Yes i had that with my last 5 barrels,worked fine all day until the last ones.

15. Mooky

Mooky Forum Apprentice

Just had it happen 2 minutes ago on Agathon server

16. Zokin

Zokin Forum Expert

Got 3068 progres in 7 hours of playing, 4 more runs, which are 1h max and voila event is finished, idk why you are so surprised?, its wery easy.
    PS: I dont buy anything.

17. Iamboredwtf

how you did to game not crash ?

18. Ash

Ash Advanced

If you farm in higher maps for your character, it shouldn't take that long. My lvl23 was farming in Wild Forest and it was very slow, then went ahead to Eternal Grove and it was more than twice as fast.[/user]

--MERGED--

Not every player is on every day for many hours.

Last edited by moderator: Mar 4, 2014
  19. Slitrobo

Slitrobo Forum Connoisseur

Many of my guildmates can't get into the event on Agathon.

Edit: Some of them were able to eventually get in so i tried too. The game disconnected and I couldn't get back with the same error everyone else is posting. I kept trying for about 10 minutes then gave up.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2014
  20. candie89

candie89 Forum Greenhorn

i cant even enter the map i keep getting Error Code 21. A lot of my guild members cant enter either. i just got the code about 5 mins ago an had to restart my computer just to get back on

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.