Invasion of Kingshill [Feedback]

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by Biztart, Mar 3, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

What did you think of the event?

1. Event Length was ok

52 vote(s)
    57.8%
  2. Event Length was too short

9 vote(s)
    10.0%
  3. I liked the event awards

29 vote(s)
    32.2%
  4. I did not find the event rewards motivating

39 vote(s)
    43.3%
  5. I enjoyed the event

41 vote(s)
    45.6%
  6. I did not find the event enjoyable

23 vote(s)
    25.6%
  7. I liked the event pricing (shop)

8 vote(s)
    8.9%
  8. I disliked the event pricing (shop)

27 vote(s)
    30.0%
  9. I found the event playable in difficulty

44 vote(s)
    48.9%
  10. The event was too difficult

13 vote(s)
    14.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Biztart

Biztart Exceptional Talent

For those still experiencing connection issues, please send in a client log to Support. Please be sure to also list your server information.

1. Your DSO client log

C:\Users\user name\AppData\Local\Temp\DSOClient\dlcache\logfiles

Select the newest log file, this will be the one without a number on it, copy it to a location easiest for you to find, and then attach to the email.​

2. Iamboredwtf

Iamboredwtf Active Author

I can't find such information. Do you have a client that I can download that will fix this issue?

Thank you.

3. multitoonz

multitoonz Forum Great Master

How do you get the event shield?
    never mind, got into the other event map, i see now.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2014
  4. Theusen

Theusen Padavan

Another buggy event... Bugs are many and as allways, they are gameruining!

Lets list them shall we?

1: Many people cant log onto game at all

2: Many people cant get into eventmap

3: When teaming up with firsttimers, the eventmap gets bugged, and U have to run the same attackwaves again and again...

4: Monsters dont drop anything! Cept the bosses on the rare eventmap, that drops VERY badly, but still... its a drop!

The fact that nothing drops from monsters may not be a bug, It might just be that BP thinks that the leg shield covers that...

Which brings us to bug #....

5: The leg shield does have random enchants, which certainly is not clear from the eventinfo! What U should have written in order not to confuse further is, that this is an ordinary legendary shield, and the ONLY thing that stands out is that the skin is different!

Multitoonz: U get this shield by entering the OTHER eventmap! (There is in fact 2) And complete the quest on that map!

So lets wrap this up!
    -Event is extremely boring, but BP makes up for this fact, by making the event so easy to complete!
    -Event is Buggy! Well, hello? This is Bigpoint! They never test before they release!
    -Event has bad rewards!

=o)Theusen(o=

Hartvig likes this.
  5. soxx101

soxx101 Forum Connoisseur

Can't enter event get error code 21, log out and try to use same character again but can't because its still trying to get into the event....Change character then change again to first character and guess what?, still trying to enter the dam event!!!...
    Are you sure this event was even tested first?.Dont seem like it...Just another bug added to the list....

Always A Pleasure
    Soxx....

6. Zokin

Zokin Forum Expert

No, i did not get any errors or nebula's this time.
    Edit: Only lags in Stalgard.

7. Sayaa

Sayaa Advanced

I liked the event, don't have to spend a lot of time to finish it, rewards 50/50, sometimes -connection established in stalgard.
    1 big minus - its no drop from monsters (boring)
    ''--''--''--''
    By the way mine Internet speed 3 Mb/s (ADSL+), because house is located in the village.
    (old russian underground cable)
    Pc specs: 4 core Amd/9600 GT/4 GB ram
    3 years and no lag ever(only when other network members dowloads large files, or use skype for sending files)
    Tested DSO at work. There have about 20/30 Mb/s internet speed(much better),
    Pc specs: Intel G645 X2/8500 GT/2 GB ram and have lags in arena, crowded locations...

8. Burn84

Burn84 Junior Expert

I Don't understand u ppls..Why u complain about this event,Come here to complain wen we have imposible events( Black Dragon)...

-The event is ok not to hard and to easy( think for all players don't complain becouse is easy for u ,others players need thouse tipe of events to get drakens from it)
    -The rewards from event are ok
    -Is good event for all community
    -I like the 2 tipes of maps for this event and is a good idea to get another intem from a quest (sure is onli a leg intem but is ok not all players have the posibility to make legendary intems fast like old players or p2p )
    -If u don't like the event just don't play it ,and u have nothig to complain about.

The onli thing that need little more work is the drop from mosters wen we defend ,they shuld drop samnthing too.

9. Superme

Superme Forum Pro

@Burn84 , most persons have not complained about the event content itself, but rather that they cannot play the event because of the continuous crashing of the event.

10. Hartvig

Hartvig Forum Inhabitant

Just one feedback:

UPGRADE THE DAMN SERVER! It chrashes with forkresuslts all the time! And the reason is nothing else than OVERLOADED servers! And you know it BP! Im tired of losing connection because you don´t upgrade the server when it needs it so much(and it have been like that for more than a half year!).

And Theusen is just hitting the point! Mods is starting to hate him(oh they do) but he is RIGHT! But have to be said, it is actually nice with such an easy event. But we don´t get anything good from it unless we got the belt(which was 99% impossible).
    Thumbs up for Theusen! Thumbs down for BP!

11. Mooky

Mooky Forum Apprentice

Just got the error 21 No available server error 2 minutes ago.... so much for having it fixed...

12. Master0fpuppets

Master0fpuppets Forum Baron

I like everything! good event. :D

13. fuzbucket

fuzbucket Forum Apprentice

Issue lvl 40 char to get rebulding quest and it says go to gleaming mountains. well the problem is lvl 40 chars can not enter gleaming mountains. guess we just *******.

14. Torefas

Torefas Padavan

Good event. Now group only need 1 defend. The shield looks good but for people who already have better legendary items its useless. Why don't make the shield as attachment for our shield so it changed skin.

Btw, great work and thanks!

15. Multi-Sev

Multi-Sev Forum Overlooker

I agree wholeheartedly. I like the way the shield looks very much but I know if I identify one, the chance of it being better than my current obsidian steel one is very close to zero. The game needs a cosmetic/appearance system. I started a thread/poll about it here: http://en.bigpoint.com/drasaonline/board/threads/future-improvement-cosmetic-appearance-page.19872/

Please visit my thread and cast your vote for support!

[Edit] I also posted an alternate idea, along the same line, here: http://en.bigpoint.com/drasaonline/board/threads/alternate-idea-instead-of-appearance-system.20897/

16. Lordcl

Lordcl Junior Expert

good event. enjoyable and doable.

17. Sear

Sear Forum Greenhorn

Not only was I unable to enter event yesterday, the scroll disappeared from my inventory. Great.

18. Slitrobo

Slitrobo Forum Connoisseur

Has it been fixed yet?

19. Biztart

Biztart Exceptional Talent

We have received an update that server capacity has been increased for the troubled servers:

"Server Tegan, Agathon and Heredur have received more maps manually so that the servers will not throw off players.

Server Grimmag has an automatic allocation of maps servers."

20. jthames

jthames Advanced

Would love to see better prizes but other than that I like this Event very much. Degree of difficulty is perfect to solo with my SW. The side or mini-quest (for lack of a better term) titled "the battle for Atlantis" is something I'd love to see more of, like maybe a new one each day. Starting up the computer knowing there's a new quest, no matter how small, waiting for you would perk stuff up a bit I think. Only ran into one bug and that was the monster who wouldn't die. Spent about three minutes hitting him with all I had until finally giving up. Eased up a little closer to get a better look and ...discovered it was a statue. I'm just glad no one was watching.:)

Sierra523 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.