Bug Invisible wall in attacks

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by RyanFelipe, Aug 21, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. RyanFelipe

RyanFelipe Forum Greenhorn

Good morning, good afternoon, and good evening,
    I am seeking clarification regarding an issue I have encountered specifically with the Mechanicus class. This issue appears to be unique to this class, as I have not experienced it with any of the others. When using the Steam Mechanicus class, the Quick Shot ability seems to collide with an invisible wall at relatively close distances, resulting in no damage being inflicted. This problem does not occur with the Flamethrower or Heavy Shot abilities, which function normally. I would like to understand the reason behind this issue specifically with the Steam Mechanicus class and whether it might be a bug or something else.
    Thank you for your assistance.

2. FAALHAAS

FAALHAAS Forum Duke

That's a problem for years now and they never managed to fix it. (if they even tried) All you can do is move a bit away from enemy and shoot again.

RyanFelipe likes this.
  3. RyanFelipe

RyanFelipe Forum Greenhorn

Yes, I have been playing since 2014 and I remember this bug well. However, I discussed it with a friend who told me that it wasn’t a bug that had been present forever and therefore wasn’t considered a bug. For me, it still doesn’t work correctly. I did some research and couldn’t find any information about it, so I decided to ask here to see if anyone could provide an answer. It is quite frustrating that the class loses a significant amount of damage potential. I am currently at endgame with over 900k damage in the city and more than 1.4 million on maps. Yet, when a creature approaches, I automatically stop dealing damage due to that invisible wall. I don’t think it should be difficult to fix this bug, as no other class suffers from it, and even other skills in the Steam Mechanicus work perfectly.

4. CaballoLoco

CaballoLoco Active Author

The ranger also has this problem, although over time it has been attenuated quite a bit, it reappears at times, with the addition that you have to mark the mobs to hurt them.....and yes, it has been happening for years, and they don't solve it......