Support is it possible for admins to push characters to lvl 45?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by SGK|GaminG|HD2000, Aug 16, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SGK|GaminG|HD2000

SGK|GaminG|HD2000 Active Author

Guys im a long time player... since the drakensang was created and currently i have no 45 accounts... i need one. so i can ask admins to push my characters to 45? i mean xp only.. quests in myrdosch were boring.. and im struck at 43. there are no quests and i need to be lvl 44 to access stalgard. hence there is no maps to give me xp. im at the halfway.. and im too bored at here.. any admins can help me? just xp only. i dont need any equipments or anything..

i have mage at lvl 43 and dk at lvl 37

mage: fast2furious2000 lvl 43
    server:heredur
    dk: gokulknight2000 lvl 37
    server: heredur

can admins push these characters to 45? pls help me.

2. Theranger

Theranger Someday Author

Do quests for xp , right now the exp to lvl to 45 is lesser than what it was before, almost half ( i may be wrong about the amount) , do gorga normal reruns . Probably need to ask yourself what are you bored from , if its pve quests , many players find it boring , if its dso in general , take a short break from the game , probably the game has become too monotonous in your case, should help. And no , admins cant help with levelling your char.

Greekhell likes this.
  3. SGK|GaminG|HD2000

yes you're right. i know every single thing about updates and stuffs... but there is no quests... and also gorga wont gonna give 15 lakhs xp... cause im lvl 43 now.. and very weak.. that's why i said 'boring'... i think u know that. :D

--MERGED--

and also i have climbed up to the top o dthe knowledge tree.. but no epic mounts still.. and when lvl 50 content is live there will no knowledege required for epic mounts.. and it's frustrating... because have spent nearly a year to get that lvl... i have been playing this game like when it was started... but no lvl 45 accs.

Last edited by moderator: Aug 16, 2015
  4. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

No, they can't can help you.
    You will have to play and earn the experience points.

SGK|GaminG|HD2000 likes this.
  5. SGK|GaminG|HD2000

hi mod, but there is no way i can get the next level... and u moved to this forum? lol... im not a newbie here... i just playing for 3 years..
    ok as a f2p my char is weak... i just asked is this possible..

6. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

The answer is NO it is not possible.

Closing the thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.