Issue of Payment From India

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by nashedi000, Jun 23, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nashedi000

nashedi000 Someday Author

Just recently I cant seems to buy premium or any other ander packs with my Visa Cards... used friends card too but same thing happened again, actually my Cards r Working fine on every other things... I dont know if the issue is with yr bank or something...Paypal and moneybrooker options r not working also.. plz inform me wat to do

thanks
    Nash000
    tegan

2. Hi nashedi000. Please send a ticket into Support re. Payments and explain your situation and they will investigate it for you.

3. nashedi000

nashedi000 Someday Author

Dear Mod, I have done that, contacted support first, But there is a very limited scope of telling them anything with that form like feedback.. and my problem is unclear even to me... i made payment for premium till last month, with the same card and now its not working, may be if DSO can provide an Indian payment gateway too.. It will be a big help.. thanx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.