Item Hunting

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Despird, Jul 1, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Despird

Despird Forum Greenhorn

Ok so im lvl 54 now and lvl 55 very soon. When i reach lvl 55 i gonna start grinding for items. But i dont know what items to go after. What items do you recommend?

2. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

Probably:
    Dragan Hat, Boots, Ring for 3 set bonus
    Witch hunter Shoulders, Chest and Belt for 3 set bonus
    Cube Ring or Mortis Ring or Bloodstone Ring
    Herald Staff and Herald Gloves
    White Queen cloak plus black queen adornment
    Medusa Necklace

This is the build I am using on my DK and am trying to get for my test server ranger and mage. (Mechs use a different build)

There are probably other alternative builds out there - Mage is doable apparently with either bloodstone staff or with bearach staff or the premium staff, unlike DKs and rangers which apparently only have one real endgame build.

But in all honesty, the PW and event end game is kind of boring these days and I would not invest time in making a level 55 end game player if I was at level 54 and hitting level 55 soon.

3. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

You need for staff: either Herald, Bearach, or BloodMoon.
    Bearach Belt to go with the staff, if that's what you get.
    Herald Gloves to go with that staff, if that's what you get.

Ataya's Ring of Life! This is a must. Gotten from the Deer (Bearach, M1) or Bearach himself. It's most of your future healing over time.

When the DtU comes, hope for Dragan Belicose set (Helm, Gloves, Boots, and Ring). Need to use 3+ of those.

Either Medusa's Amulet of the Kraken or Mortis's Amulet of Death. Medusa's is easier to get as she is the highest level of the PW bosses for a mage to solo.

Sigrismar's armor and weapon adornment. Or Grimmage's armor and boots. Or NewMoon Black Spider's Adorment and Boots.

Some kind of cloak. There are lot of options out there. Some harder to get than others.

Understand that what you get really depends on what the "Random Gods" actually drop. I've been trying to get some items I now finally have at low level for 1-2 years. I've never gotten PW Herald to drop me his staff. The T2 I have I got from DtU, as well as the gloves from the same event.

I finally recently got (last 2 months after 1.5 years of trying) several T3 Sigrismar's Eternal Grasp (weapon adornment), and after 3 refines on the last one that dropped got a gold Critical Hit Rate base line. Finally. Soon to be upgraded after pristine core transfer once I get the cores (I've had the legendary 4 gold line 81%+ for almost 2 years waiting), after one more important upgrade (T6->T8 on my equipped amulet), and a change from Black Spider Boots to Belicose Boots at same time.

Yes, I am saying "years" and not "months" No typo's here.

4. Nethielle

Nethielle Padavan

Gold line in base value statistics is what you really need on your equipments: damage on weapon, critical hit rate on weapon adornment and so on, regardless of the tier's equipment.
    A T0 helm with all 3 gold base value is better than the same helm T8 without it.
    You can always raise it with cores to T8.

Tips 1: activate the "advanced items view" (or something like this) from the game settings, so a percentual value'll be shown after each base value numbers.
    I.e. a T3 helm with a 67% on damage base value is batter than the same T3 helm with a 23% damage base value.

Tips 2: spend your andermants with wisdom! Don't buy crappy costumes or mounts, buy inventory/deposit expansion AND ONLY when you have the materi fragments runes from daily offers.
    Once you have completed inventory/deposit, do the same with ruby and onyx, until you get 5x maximized materi fragments runes.
    Materi fragments from PWs maps will allow you to buy cores in the future.

Sorry for English grammar errors.

Enjoy

Deinoforo and gbit like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.