Bug Item Level Scaling

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by JPDayz, Mar 7, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JPDayz

JPDayz Forum Apprentice

Hey there,

In the current version of the game the items when you level them don't update their percentage values. Two releases prior to this one they did. I think it's intended for that to happen, since depending on the level of an item, you have different percentages that refer to a golden value.

2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

It was probably a bug.

3. Attikussz

Attikussz Forum Greenhorn

It was a bug fixed on first patch.

4. JPDayz

JPDayz Forum Apprentice

It wasn't fixed lol was when the bug was created, all stats with this expansion should be dependent of item level. Try use level 55 and other level (55,54,53) equipment and you see what I mean. If it picks percentage values from level 55 you will see that they have been lowered down because of the item level.

5. Attikussz

Attikussz Forum Greenhorn

Please be more precise
    1 if you craft an item from 2 items lv 53 and 2 items lv 55 you will get an item lev 54 and if he get blue % stats from lv 53 items that will be scaled for lv 54 but not by much i have seen about +0.5%.
    2 if you talking about the fact that you want to upgrade 5 stats from item with gliphes then you cant change the % values that was possible for few items after they introduced 185 but they fixed that.

6. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

_Baragain_ likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.