Feedback January/February 2023: Events Feedback

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by Melethainiel, Jan 13, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. CaballoLoco

    CaballoLoco Active Author

    Today is a good day to break up with my girlfriend......
  2. YgBpt2

    YgBpt2 Forum Greenhorn

    When is the Valentines DAY event ? or maybe update us on Dragan or DTU
  3. ldso

    ldso Advanced

    It is currently happening at the moment :) Have you dropped the new items yet? ^^
  4. Hutao

    Hutao Forum Greenhorn

    its realy sad just to look at it now agian with monster hunt event its realy no helping this game anymore
  5. DamarèRo

    DamarèRo Padavan

    On blazing inferno event I see some stuff which don't work properly;

    • Players have the chance to find the Empowered Sorcerer’s Book as a drop from all bosses on all PW difficulties.

    -NOT TRUE, the drop is only on blood mode in any other mode(merciless or infernal)don't drop the books. Is not only for me, all the guild members say they have the same problem.

    EDIT; seems the book drop in all mods, not only on blood. Thanks.

    When you enter in arena with one boss in the entrance description don't show any item, so I wonder the items still drop in the map with one boss... ?!

    This is the corect.

    This don't show the possible rewards...

    • Balor is now immune to decreasing armor value, elemental resistance, and stuns.

    Yesterday I was with one friend and when we meed Balor in the six arena boss he was bug, he remake hes HP back twice and we give up.(on blood mode). Fix the Balor is to strong, he is the strongest from all six bosess.
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2023
  6. -kirachan-

    -kirachan- Someday Author

    What you wrote - Blazing Inferno, 3x Per Day for 3000 Andermant is not at all true you can only buy 3 for the whole event and for the rest of such something that is not true upon destroying the nightmare portal in the blazing inferno maps Power Buff Will Spawn Next to It, Which Grants +100% of Attack Speed, Damage, and Critical Value for 30 Seconds. lasts 3 seconds onwards is unnecessary to comment on the meaning of the event ... Good luck to all
  7. Raichu007

    Raichu007 Someday Author

    ONLY the map with 6 bosses drops the set. Every other map drops nothing.
    FAALHAAS likes this.
  8. trakilaki

    trakilaki Living Forum Legend

    Hey look, here comes that feature ... I can finally share items between my toons ... in perpetual loops :)

    AndJustice4All likes this.
  9. Sprokkel

    Sprokkel Active Author

    Traveling through the portals would be speeded up, well they are 2 times slower than before. :oops:
    Doing about 100 runs I'm waiting an hour for those annoying portals, you`re game EDIT this way.

    For the umpteenth time, Fix it !!!

    TY ;)
    Last edited by moderator: Feb 26, 2023
    FAALHAAS likes this.
  10. G3dd

    G3dd Someday Author

    What did they did to the drop rate ?!?!? Over 30 runs on the arena with guardians(group) and the six bosses still no cloak..... It might bbe even more than 30 i rly stoped counting .... Ive tried on every difficulty and nothing so far .... 3 rings tho but no cloak...
    ~Providence~ and FAALHAAS like this.
  11. ~Providence~

    ~Providence~ Junior Expert

    If you have been doing only infernal runs, you're in for bad luck. People only ever do infernal for rings, I have seen almost no one dropping a cloak on infernal, while most get it from merci/blood. Same for me, I did 35+ runs on infernal, got only 1 ring and no cloak. Finally after some runs on merci/bloodshed, I dropped 1 cloak.

    In the end, it took me almost 50 runs, 15 bucks for the big bundle and 200k+ ander to get a single cloak and ring. A friend of mine might be going even deeper than that with no cloak in sight.

    Edit: Although it sucks, it would make sense that they decreased the drop rate for the cloak since they made the change of the 6 boss arena to become a group map instead of solo one.
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2023
    G3dd likes this.
  12. G3dd

    G3dd Someday Author

    A friend droped both on infernal... with a few runs from each drops not even 10 runs in total. I've done some runs on merci blood lets say 3 runs on each but most i did on infernal you are right here. So ill try a few on merci and see ;p thanks
    ~Providence~ likes this.
  13. ~Providence~

    ~Providence~ Junior Expert

    CG to your friend cause that is very, very rare, that's why I said "almost" no one. :( Best of luck though, I hope you get it too!
    G3dd likes this.

    FAALHAAS Forum Commissioner

    I wont even try anymore, cus i know i wont drop anything anyway.

    Secondly....why the hard work, if they might decide to nerf or change it in future.
  15. bilybob

    bilybob Junior Expert

    The old "Client Unavailable" once again. Is this for another unscheduled maintenance?
    tozagol likes this.
  16. T3SS

    T3SS Forum Apprentice

    Increasing ring drop is cute, but drop is still non exsistent. By the way, increasing droprate after many players spent money and wasted most of their ports was very brilliant idea too... Nice one again BP ;)
    tozagol, ~Providence~ and G3dd like this.
  17. G3dd

    G3dd Someday Author

    Best chance to get the ring is on infernal, got 3 from that difficulty... The cloak however is another story done 50+ runs alrdy and still dont have it. Last 20 runs i did on merci for the cloak btw ;p Good luck buddy. About us wasting money and time , hey its bigpoint we talking. They return some ports back for something that was their fault. Always askin for some more money and nothing in return :p
    ~Providence~ and T3SS like this.
  18. T3SS

    T3SS Forum Apprentice

    After I got cloak twice on merciless, I did infernal only. After 30+ runs nothing dropped so far and I am pretty much getting out of ports and without opening my wallet again, I don't see any way to get chance to drop ring again -.-

    Edit: Balor HP still regenerating, so still bugged. And either Emilia's offer needs to be changed or event guide, since guide says ports can be bought once a day, not once a event...
    G3dd likes this.
  19. ~Providence~

    ~Providence~ Junior Expert

    Man.. :( I'm actually rooting for ya, like I'm checking in just to see if ya got it or not xd I'd be happy to know hah.
    tozagol likes this.
  20. JarFall2000

    JarFall2000 Forum Apprentice

    i only do a 10 runs and i got nothing no ring or cloak 000000 you know its not worth it Even if they say you get 99% chance that 1% will win thats how this game is
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2023