Feedback January/February 2024: Events Feedback

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by Melethainiel, Jan 27, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. G3dd

G3dd Someday Author

Boring event to waste andermants and spent more money to buy a mount! Useless!

tozagol likes this.
  2. CiscoNetPlus

CiscoNetPlus Exceptional Talent

I think Drakensang, instead of being an MMORPG game, is becoming a cooking simulation game. That's not what we want!!!

tozagol likes this.
  3. athenableu

athenableu Forum Greenhorn

I don't understand why I'm getting alerts on my account telling

me not to post support responses? Would this be prohibited? My problem is still not resolved and in addition

this morning by going to the pitiless waterpolished cave with spending group 150 hooks and empty chest one at 100 and 2 at 50
    Here are the problems encountered and always to the devastation of the player

4. Melethainiel

Melethainiel Team Leader Team Drakensang Online

Hello @athenableu

Sharing conversations between you and support is indeed prohibited.
    You may, however, still share your issue here so that we can either forward it to the team, or assist you if possible.

Thank you for your understanding.

5. FAALHAAS

FAALHAAS Forum Commissioner

Decided to open some cookies, since i never use any of the ander i got anyway; But the droprate really is terrible
    You mostly get those kitchen rods/coins which are pretty much useless and quite allot of essence and some crackers every now n then

On testserver you were able to buy the mount and pet etc. with kitchencoins, which you removed from the liveserver event. So the coins might aswell just have been removed instead of giving it a 30-40% droprate from cookies.

The kitchen rods which also have 30-40% droprate , to farm ingredients to make essence is quite useless aswell. I killed prolly 200-250 bosses and didnt need to craft any essence since they drop from the cookies more than enough...i still have 20k+ oddcandy essence left after all these kills.

So all in all: Droprates are beyond terrible with no progressbar or the coinshop you showed us on testserver to have some guaranteed rewards and a lovely broken-pet :)

If this is your way of showing us western fools what a cinese newyear event is like...then next year you might aswell just keep it to yourselves.

eliman701 and tozagol like this.
  6. Alex_Thor

Alex_Thor Advanced

Wasn't there an event on February 14? Valentine's day? from where emotes?

7. Ennika

Ennika Advanced

Emotes and chocolate muffines drops from mobs. U can buy Lover's Bag for real money at shop (vortex and path).

FAALHAAS likes this.
  8. Mr.Poitin

Mr.Poitin Forum Apprentice

When full game of bugs will be fixed? Are the developers back from vacation?

9. moskataaa2

moskataaa2 Forum Greenhorn

why again when I want to enter a game with Facebook it still doesn't work like last year during dragan this is already done on purpose

10. -kirachan-

-kirachan- Someday Author

this is not dragan event thi is error 36 event enter 10 maps 9 is error thats is so cool you BP dont deserve even 1 euro with that stupid bugget events.....10 years nothing changet or upgradet only bugs lags errors when you cant make game better shut down servers is better.....

11. Lesley

Lesley Forum Greenhorn

It's seriously annoying how i can't play the game because of the connectivity and error code 36 bugs. My pearls are being used while the map is not loading, to just end up in Kingshill when forced to relog. My event cape is running out while i am not even able to play the game. I assume there will be a compensation because of server unstability and loading bugs. Recourses get used and lost because of bad servers.

_mrak11_ likes this.
  12. FAALHAAS

FAALHAAS Forum Commissioner

ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR

Its amazing how even with such low playerbase, your servers still cant handle the traffic.

Made in China?

eliman701 and SEYF like this.
  13. kara-melek_son

kara-melek_son Forum Greenhorn

Am I the only one having problems connecting to the game?

14. Venaa

Venaa Forum Apprentice

We can liken this error code to a washing machine; if too many players are online at the same time, exceeding the game's capacity, we usually encounter such an error. This is both good news because an increase in the number of players plays a significant role in the game's popularity, and bad news, at least for game management, because they need to foresee and expand their servers to handle this situation. If my fee is paid, I can assist as a Software Engineer :)

15. EmilyRose

EmilyRose Forum Duke

The problem is that some events are well-loved by old players who only return long enough to complete them hoping for a better game in the future.
    Unfortunately the game does not have good perspectives that can convince players to remain stable in the game, so the question is: how much is it convenient for managers to expand the servers?

16. Venaa

Venaa Forum Apprentice

I am aware that the game management really didn't do their job properly, because I have been playing this game since 2015 and I have encountered really incredible amount of mistakes. But now, technology is not like it used to be. Getting or renting a server is not such a difficult and costly task because there are plenty of functional companies that provide this service. Years ago, they said 'Archers won't collide with wolves,' and unfortunately, they never fixed this simple collision error, which is just one of the dozen errors I mentioned.

17. Venaa

Venaa Forum Apprentice

I think our weekend getaway got canceled again. :)

18. Buyon

Buyon Forum Apprentice

At this point for me the problem is not even the error 36 itself but the fact that I don't seem to find even one comment from Drakensang team for a statement. Not an apology for inconvenience nor that they are working on the issue -_- (there are a lot of players paying a monthly fee at least they could do is ensure that players are kept up to date).

eliman701, MrCrowley1234 and Venaa like this.
  19. Ne0nx

Ne0nx Forum Apprentice

I haven't played for a while.. There used to be a 7day prem reward from the first 4 map chest rewards. I did all of them yet got no such thing. Anyone know if they removed it or what?

20. BestCherso1998

BestCherso1998 Someday Author

It got moved to the third progress bar as a prize, there's no more premium in those chests