Feedback January/February 2024: Events Feedback

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by Melethainiel, Jan 27, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Batonas

Batonas Forum Greenhorn

i spend more time loading into game and getting error instead of playing the event

Alex_Thor likes this.
  2. Alex_Thor

Alex_Thor Advanced

I can't enter the game :(, error 36 on Heredur server, it's FULL. Other servers are more empty, why can't the char be switched to another server so we can play more freely? how incompetent they are...

eliman701 likes this.
  3. sigiloz

sigiloz Forum Greenhorn

Can any moderator tell us if they are working to solve the problems? It seems very unprofessional to me that no one speaks out about it. It is a lack of respect towards all the players on the part of the company. I have lost many strengthened pearls and many hellish passages.
    I would love for a moderator to clarify the situation for us because it is not normal that 3 days later everything remains the same

mrpompacı1 likes this.
  4. mrpompacı1

mrpompacı1 Forum Greenhorn

the game is unplayable, it's very disgusting, how the game keeps crashing, it robs me of pearls and the desire to play, I thought about buying a cloak, but after this, not by chance. Realize that this will result in player churn and not to mention payments? fiasco, huge fiasco..

Alex_Thor likes this.
  5. -dravin-

-dravin- Someday Author

Well unfortunately it's most likely because you're playing on a full server... because I have had absolutely no problems logging in. The event is running without any problems.. haven't had a error in over several months..so it must be a server issue..I'm on Tegan and it's far from server capacity..the EU servers have always had server capacity problems for many years..

6. Melethainiel

Melethainiel Team Leader Team Drakensang Online

Hello,

Yes, the team is aware of the issues - I'd hope by now you know we diligently report everything :p
    When we have any other news, we will, as always, let you know.

Thank you for bearing with us, I know it's challenging, especially considering the Dragan event! :oops:

Alpaca likes this.
  7. Alex_Thor

Alex_Thor Advanced

Sargon event, I entered blood mode and for a 40 sec delay a ghoul at the entrance took -56% Health, why Bp did you put it near the entrance??? :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

8. dam18

dam18 Junior Expert

a question what should Ranger,Steam Mecanicus and Dragonknight with Spellweaver essens?

Alpaca and Medusa1959 like this.
  9. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

RAs, DKs and SMs should make screenshots like this

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and post them in a separate forum thread.
    There will be lottery running when the event challenge starts and 3 posters will get: 9999999x, 999999x and 99999x Spirit Essences of the Spellweaver. ;)

Alpaca and SillySword like this.
  10. jelbeat

jelbeat Regular

What is this with day7, day8 and so on. Haven't seen that one before, is this a new thing?

11. KATT

KATT Forum Apprentice

12. Aslandroth

Aslandroth Regular

You guys ask the right questions I guess, albeit repeatedly but there is really only one way to make this game fair for yourself and find true enjoyment; just stop playing it.
    Player enjoyment has never been a concern for BP. The removal of "gambling" was a lie and a farce like everything else. It was removed because it was useful to the players. An essence bag??? Fools. There will never be a proper essence bag or any way to manage inventory because they don't want you to have quality of life improvements. Their entire business model is to frustrate you into paying more.

I'm all for making money, but when you offer a poison product, make your customers sick, and offer them more poison as the cure, who is the greater fool? They even cap your inventory capacity if you are willing to pay for it because yes, they get a sick pleasure out of frustration their player base. Not sure what kind of sick psychology this is, but I am sure it is sick.

This game had some good days, but they are long since passed. I login every once in awhile to see if old friends are online but I don't play. I won't, because to play DSO, means you are willing to be played.

DSO has blatantly stolen from me, things I paid cash for, repeatedly. They have stolen from many of you. The only entity entitled to rob me blind is my crappy government and I have no choice about that because I don't live in a free country, but I surely won't choose to be played by DSO.

This is my feedback. I hope you all find it constructive.

trakilaki likes this.