Jesters need to be reworked

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by fourtwenty68, Mar 24, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. soxx101

soxx101 Forum Connoisseur

they like giving away their essence, then throw you a few extra gold to keep you playing.... stay clear of them

always a pleasure
    soxx.....

2. fourtwenty68

fourtwenty68 Board Analyst

just won 1 gilded clover for a 1 Gold bet.
    so it is possible,but ess needs to be more like 50 or more each time(5 is too low) betting 1 gold to keep me at the jesters.
    theres alot of 5 ess wins with 1 gold.
    only reason i played jesters is all my gear now cost 1 mill gliphs to upgrade lol

3. Delikvent

Delikvent Forum Apprentice

Jesters took away 70 golds from me than i looked in my inentory and realised that Jesters are like bankars, and i dont trust bankars. So, I decided to keep gold and craft 2h swords, it is far, far better use of my gold than giving it away to those clowns because their prizes are ridiculous and those prizes that are actally good, well, chance to get it are, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very low. Gambling is bad, I think it is a mortal sin, so do not gamble.

4. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Chances are 50/50 ... either you win or you lose.
    And most likely you will always be on the second 50%. :D

5. .krom70.

.krom70. Active Author

Try making big rubys..use green and blue on bosses ..its all I use..think I have only 7k red essence..( in locker ) and 5k pink..( in locker ) I never ever had full stacks of those and really never use it...:)

6. whisperkiller

whisperkiller Forum Apprentice

I get a lot of andermants while doing m2/q5/khb/mortis. I always save up 400 and spend 200 to jesters. I can do this abut twice a day. That makes 60 bets/month. This seems to be effective. I have gotten a ''Major price'' (Unique gem/1000 gold/Rustic dance/Dragon's breath/Andermant chest or Golden clover) about every 3 months, simply by farming, if you add bought andermants to that it should be effective. I dont know if i'm just really lucky or is it just effective to play small amounts regularly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.