Jewel: Dark Lasceration

Discussion in 'Creative Corner' started by Phyrix, Dec 24, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Phyrix

Phyrix Count Count

[​IMG]
    So I think this is da bomb :D
    I dont know how it would scale to yellow level thus decided not to make the bleeding effect too high on white level.

2. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

I think I have an idea...
    Idea for a different jewel... that would give more...
    ...Zeal.
    [​IMG]

3. Phyrix

Phyrix Count Count

Haha xD

4. Akageshi

Akageshi Forum Duke

If the bleeding damage crits, it causes more bleeding that crits which causes more bleeding, and so on?
    That would be awesome <3 You could just hit mobs once and wait for them to bleed to death.

But seriously, a bleeding jewel would not be a bad thing. It's got a lot of negative votes on discord, but perhaps it could work if you reworked the description. Maybe the bleeding damage should be lower. Maybe the trigger should not be every single critical hit, but rather some chance to cause bleeding when hitting critically.

One more thing, what kind of bleeding is this? Would it stack with other bleeding effects like the q4 one? Or with some character skills that cause bleeding too?

5. Phyrix

Phyrix Count Count

Different kinds of bleed does stack yes, its like being cut in different places.
    or if the bleed from the jewel had a 5 second cooldown, which means you can only bleed from the jewel again once the cooldown has run out, this would prevent an infinite loop and have 80% up time.
    Anyways just made this for mages, heck know why xD

[​IMG]

EDIT:
    wow this weapon in chameleon cloak :D