Bug Jewel of Enhancement does not work with the fortifying skull

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by taketh, Oct 31, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. taketh

taketh Regular

I think we can use the Jewel of Enhancement on the Jester gems like "Small Equipment Fortifying Jewel" so why not with the skull?

If im wrong about JoE working with the jester gems then maybe that should be changed too. I hope you agree this is a bug and fix it :)

2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

It is not a bug ... the Jewel of Enhancement is only working with normal gems ... not the special/event gems.
    No it should not be changed.

3. taketh

taketh Regular

@trakilaki You are a player just like everyone else. You are not bigpoint. Stop acting and answering for them as if you were. That is your opinon.

4. Well, since we do not post in the CM thread, I'll respond here.

I'm sure that it comes as a total shock that one of the most prolific posters on the forums and one of the primary wiki admins is right. :eek: Thank you trakilaki for answering before I logged in.

The Onyx Skulls are in the same category as the % armor gems and the % run speed gems. If I were to make an educated guess, I'd tell you now that the new gems that reduce cool down times that will be available in R158 will not work with the Jewel of Enhancement either.

Finally, to set the record straight,
    We are not the gateway to BigPoint. When we see questions such as this, we ask before we answer. I don't feel like doing the search, but I do believe this was asked while the event was still on the test server.
    The closest we get to being gatekeepers is by dealing with ideas that have already been done to death. For example, if we see a thread about trade, no... we don't pass it up, we don't ask if it will happen, we don't even let it be open to discussion (unless people are saying something new, which is doubtful) because we already have the final answer and the answer is "No."

Question answered. Not bug, Devs have no intention to change.

BigPapa likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.