Joy Game Account Problem

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by enesx1234, Oct 26, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. enesx1234

enesx1234 Padavan

I did created account from joygame so many years ago and I can't join game with client because of nebule error. I have to play DSO with İnternet Explorer and I can't use 64 bit version normally I told this problem to support they said to me you have to play this game from İE 32 bit version and I'm here because I don't now what I need to do. I'm searcing from solution about this problem help me about it. Good forums.

2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

What language support?
    They should migrate you and provide you with direct access to DSO like they did with other players who were playing via 3rd party.
    If you know your username and password I don't see any problem for you to play in client without need of waiting for support's assistance.
    I just tested it again right now ... and it is still working. I can play with 3rd party account in client (the client is nothing more than a crappy browser).