Feedback July 2020 Events

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by teddy.bear, Jul 2, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Akageshi

Akageshi Forum Duke

That's true. Cheaters distort numbers of everything and BP then calculates an average and proceeds to set a ridiculous standard for drop rates, prices, time and number of runs needed to do things, etc.

Theusen likes this.
  2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Problem - Reaction - Solution

ΣMiwel, sargon234 and Aslandroth like this.
  3. bilybob

bilybob Junior Expert

I know this would be difficult to do but going forward the best thing to do is provide ZERO feedback here and on other media. Silence speaks volumes and if these threads went dark we may get some action but this to is doubtful. As others have stated there is virtually truck loads of feedback from players over the years which BP has elected to do nothing with.

I believe the staff really do care but their hands are tied and the direction of the game is dictated by those in control of the purse strings. Every event for sometime now is geared to monetize returns by making players feel they have to bust out the C.C to complete them. Yes I know they need to make money but if they gave players something worthy and attainable (not easy just attainable) the money would come. There was a time where I bought Premium and Andermant packages but I have not done so in over a year. Why? I don't see any value in doing so any longer.

Bots they will do nothing about as income is generated and their numbers add to the traffic so it looks good on the reports. There is another very popular game that recently banned almost 75,000 bot users in a single month. These "horde" bots were set up to camp for a very desirable item to appear, fend off other players seeking same, farm item and in turn sell for inflated gold prices at auction. At least that game recognized there was an issue with their platform and took action.

I have felt that this game is close to shuttering the doors for awhile now and I think it is looming...

4. dam18

dam18 Someday Author

hey, Drakensang with event coming release i hope you would do if not in 237 then in a future in not so long time do so we get mighty spirit guard and spirt guard to stack 9999 (maybe 50k), in special bag could I well see from these events
    Specialbag:
    the running event (summer festival event) all 4 color powder
    Full Moon: Silver Pebbles, Wofbane and Claw of Vargulf
    Others: Spirit Stone
    and maybe also Magic glasses of the fragment seeker

Last edited: Jul 5, 2020
  5. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

You left out one major need for Realm Fragments. Direct passes to PW bosses.

Because I only get good base values on low level equipment (because I get much much much much much more of them), everything I find has to be tier'd up taking 1500 - 2200 Materi Cores for EACH piece, at the moment I need some 9000 to 11000 M.Cores.

For those M.Cores, I could really use 5000 RF/month just for PW direct passes. On top of the rest of what you listed. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.