Feedback July/August 2023: Events Feedback

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by Melethainiel, Jun 26, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Melethainiel

Melethainiel Team Leader Team Drakensang Online

Dear Heroes of Dracania,

You can use this thread to share your feedback regarding the current in game events. Positive or negative, constructive criticism and ideas for improvements are, as always, welcomed. Please keep discussions on topic.​

If you are unsure what sort of feedback is being asked for, please read this thread.
    Any off-topic posts/pointless rants will be deleted.
    Best regards,
    Your Drakensang Online Team

2. gintarszb

gintarszb Junior Expert

The announced events do not coincide with the actual phases of the moon. And not first time ...
    New moon in game - New moon/Full moon , Full moon - New moon in the world.

Sommer Solstice event is little bit late too - actual date June day 21, and event at 2020 started at June 27,
    which is more correct date.

Smuggler Greed- thanks for andermants, but i just wanna my Gilded lucky cat, witch impossible to obtain after cat with glasses introduced in the game. Either bad luck or something broken here - with silver cat or without no drop.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2023
    Tüylüdonut likes this.
  3. trumbo

trumbo Someday Author

Hi, my war level level 64 can´t travel to the new maps...why?

4. gintarszb

gintarszb Junior Expert

Maybe you missed quest in Kingshill from the King ?
    Take that quest , go to city Ashraya , complete quests and you can enter from here (Ashraya) to the "Bastion of the Order -new city.
    Anyway my 3 toons have already have access to new area by travel stone without quest from the King, except one, which only skipped Maze of Blaze aka new expansion map and quests.
    P.S. all my toons are lvl 100.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2023
  5. trumbo

trumbo Someday Author

OK i try, thxs

6. -kirachan-

-kirachan- Someday Author

nice hot fix quest heavy feather mobs ghost archers are missing worse team ever ........

7. vincfang888

vincfang888 Forum Apprentice

What wrong with this Dev team,would you mind fixing the quest line bug well before you launch?You fixed the first bug then second bug popped up in the same map.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2023
  8. cigarbennett

cigarbennett Board Analyst

Event feedback.. Summer Solstice begins and everyone on Tegan has error 37. Terrible quality control on BP part.

9. Tüylüdonut

Tüylüdonut Forum Greenhorn

Does anyone have a ping problem in the game, I get 700 ms, there is no problem with my internet. I didn't know where to open the topic, I would be glad if the admins move the issue. My computer is medium-grade 1660ti I have a video card 16 gb ram, ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. This is my PRIME B450M-A motherboard, AMD Ryzen 5 3500X processor

10. FAALHAAS

FAALHAAS Forum Commissioner

Can't turn certain runes into dust or do antyhing with it
    [​IMG]

The new map shows element tree that's wrong. Poison and ice should be the other way around.
    [​IMG]

Also I dont see any info regarding this ''new jewel'' or other items that got released with latest update. I've seen some in other language sections, but nothing in English (or did i miss something?) @Melethainiel

Last edited: Jul 13, 2023
  11. Alex_Thor

Alex_Thor Advanced

First time play this summer event, low tokens... you buy from shop this tokens? how many need for next event? they will be available for purchase in next event?

12. gintarszb

gintarszb Junior Expert

In next event i don't think so you can buy tokens (u can get them the other ways like fishing etc),
    only during prerations event : from event reward shop - for drakens (one time 3 tokens) and from Shady John every day 1 token. Update : again Gnob selling for 500 drakens 3 tokens.
    You can farm tokens from Kolorado map - from hidden pigs , amphoras , champions, goblins from tents...one token from different source? not sure ..i got maybe 4 tokens.
    You can watch on Youtube videos about second part of the event...And tokens you can spend on quests for cape, blue wolf ,visual effect and for chests to get mount, pet, runes, gems, jewels.

Why we not have info about new jewel?:eek: only jewel name from attire in the shop. :D
    Nice to see updated event guide with all info about new changes.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2023
    Alex_Thor and FAALHAAS like this.
  13. Alex_Thor

Alex_Thor Advanced

summer event, I have 5 quests 1/1 without progress to them, they stuck, it's a bug that there is no progress anymore on them?

14. dam18

dam18 Someday Author

If the quests are completely empty, it's a bug, if they only have solar coins, then it's not a bug since they've everything been like that.

15. Dragonnns

Dragonnns Count Count

The quests say (1/1) but if you read them, you are then to get things from various special monsters (Codros the Devoted, Kip the Perky, etc.)

The one thing I hate is that the Health Bar for Nessus and Asbolus stays up until they are killed. The bar is unneeded until I'm engaging them and is just clutter in an already cluttered map as the obstacles don't fade away when near them.

16. gintarszb

gintarszb Junior Expert

Desert of essences: i'm just "enjoying" every time 200 times to click with mouse, when i'm buying Carmot from reward shop.:eek:

Summer Solstice Preparation: Fire damage here so OP, so "balanced" and is advisable to play with a welder's mask on..( otherwise hard to see anything in screen after 2 "horses" fire or even my own skills visual fx) :D

Last edited: Jul 23, 2023
  17. Selene-Rip

Selene-Rip Regular

Hi
    Who can play like this every day ?

[​IMG]
    ONLY ON KALODORO
    where are the graphics ?

Alex_Thor likes this.
  18. gintarszb

gintarszb Junior Expert

19. FAALHAAS

FAALHAAS Forum Commissioner

Well...maybe I´m just getting old and having a rusty memory, but weren´t we able to buy the hachi-dog with 30 tokens last year?

Also its a bit unprofessional to not give any info about a jewel thats added to this event, but you are selling the attire. Also region-chat is flooded with questions. Maybe put a decent event-guide on this forum instead of counting your $ $ $

20. gintarszb

gintarszb Junior Expert

No ,that doggy on the list only in summer lucky bags... for 30 tokens u can get ( i think overpriced) visual effect blue wave..
    No guide ,only bugs here and big ones. To much jewels .. lol
    Because server 503 ..etc issues -we have no free daily mini game tickets and fishing rods until now.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2023
    FAALHAAS likes this.