Feedback July/August 2023: Events Feedback

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by Melethainiel, Jun 26, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. FAALHAAS

FAALHAAS Forum Commissioner

ok...im so sure it was for sale from premium npc for 30 tokens.

------MERGED------

game freezes after handing in sun fishes for quest.

Last edited by moderator: Jul 24, 2023
    tozagol likes this.
  2. gintarszb

gintarszb Junior Expert

J
    Strange when Emily Premium npc shopkeep doesn't have in inventory pet now, or during Premium Day sales.
    But u can buy lottery bags... that DSO.

3. yeeticles

yeeticles Forum Greenhorn

This event got really nerded compared when it was on test server
    Test server I got 2 jackpot on the same run, almost no empty chest in general
    From bags 2 jewel chest
    And now on bloodshed the chest gave lot of blue item and some polished gems
    And 11 bags essences 7 steam core and the rest was tokens/fragment

It could be my luck or they just nerfed everything

4. FAALHAAS

Nah, only newer players get the goodies. Old players get [EDIT] on

Last edited by moderator: Jul 24, 2023
    tozagol likes this.
  5. Alex_Thor

Alex_Thor Advanced

Hi, cape from Grimma with 9999 drakens can be used in this event to get insignia progress? or is just a simple cape?

6. FAALHAAS

It's just the SKIN, not the event attire. You won't get any progres with it

tozagol and Alex_Thor like this.
  7. Alex_Thor

Alex_Thor Advanced

what did you get from the rune chest, is it worth opening? can the new rune be there?

8. FAALHAAS

Not sure. I didn't open the rune chest myself and don't know anyone who got the new rune from chestdrop. But wouldn't surprise me if it does...the new jewel also drops from jewelchest.

Meanie rumble is bugged. Says time is over when im at like 60%
    Was wondering why i was doing so bad today, but after couple rounds I notice the time-circle is barely over half and says its finished.

Love to get my tickets back

Last edited by moderator: Jul 29, 2023
    tozagol likes this.
  9. Alex_Thor

Alex_Thor Advanced

the event of the smugglers will be soon?

10. Enaggelion

Enaggelion Forum Apprentice

Can we please have premium days before the month ends and it goes well with the solstice event?

11. dam18

dam18 Junior Expert

We have been promised compensation for the crash, but where is it have you forgotten it?

tozagol, Hysterie and FAALHAAS like this.
  12. ErtanERBEK

ErtanERBEK Forum Apprentice

General release feedback

In all new content, sets should be made that will be useful to players. It should be rearranged in the old sets and presented to the players with different features. Creating a set that does not benefit the player breaks both the playing time of the development pack and the desire of the player to play.

What we are talking about here is not what makes heroes immortal, but what makes their work easier. For example;

The maze set is completely useless to the dwarf and has no current benefits, in fact using it is purely self-punishment.

Good for mage and archer, but metor and mesh have very low coverage, making it unnecessary to mess around with the Dragan set. Or it would make more sense to wait for Dragan to set. Of course here; Trying to fix this issue by lowering Draga's stats to have to use this set, then, is utter nonsense.

In short, players should be benefited in different ways by adding new sets without disturbing the main sets of the game.

In all the work to be done, the developer team should start sharing with the players and getting feedback from the start. The "we make it perfect" mentality is hardly acceptable. There will also be a unit that makes it easier to wait for the sharing development package and increases people's excitement.

In addition, when each region is added, a few permanent things specific to that region will be nice. For example, RUNE and the pet that came with the latest expansion, and the mount that came with the Maze are examples of this. In a few years these will be good memories for us. Please keep adding stuff like this.

Event feedback

Events are structures that allow players not to do the same things over and over. The only thing we do when there is no activity is PW farming, which becomes an annoying and unnecessary process after a while. In addition, except for the event, some small and daily activities (monster hunting is a nice activity can be diversified, different rewards can be given at different time intervals) activities that will push us to the normal world maps.

Documents about the events should be prepared, some gifts should be given for the start of the event, if possible, a video commemorating the event should be published on a youtube or similar video platform. Information for an event should be made well in advance and these should be included in the documents I mentioned above. The gifts given in the event should be adjusted so that the player can complete 30% of the event without any investment or work. these gifts can be tickets, keys and other types of event access items.

Event start times should be adhered to. People devote serious time to this work and there are cases where I take time off from my job for some activities and this has a financial burden on me.

Also, please bring back good old events without ruining them. Some good old events are inoperable even now.

I am in favor of having one main, two side and other standard activities in a month. For example;

Main event : Dragan
    Side event : Sargon
    Side event : Monster hunt
    Standard Event: new moon or full moon etc....

Also, they definitely get buffs every day, like realm crystal buff. Sphere buff is not an event, but topics such as knowledge, xp, realm crystal are situations that encourage players to play...

Last edited: Jul 27, 2023
    Alpaca likes this.
  13. FAALHAAS

I better see a very verrrry good compensation.

Tired of always being dissapointed.
    Everyday all i´m doing is helping others, cus not much else to do for me. And these noobs getting items that seem to never drop for me, its getting annoying and it´s just pure frustration by now. (can't even be happy for others anymore)

Every CE and event is full of bugs and most rewards are either pretty much useless or RNG.

And these mods/devs expect love and respect while all they do is treat us players/payers like complete crap.

I regret every cent i have spent on this game

tozagol and bilybob like this.
  14. bilybob

bilybob Junior Expert

Bottom line is they are NOT going to truly invest in an old game on a long extinct platform. Sure, they add bugged content as you mention, but nothing that jumps out at you. I view the game now and for the last several years as as a grade school science experiment. It is like they have handed over the reigns of the game to the class so that they may poke and prod at it for the purpose of learning about it. I could be wrong (unlikely) and it could be that the old platform is difficult to work and does not lend itself to mods they want to do. I have no knowledge on such things, but often wonder what it would take? Is it possible to do so with relative ease and money? Would the juice be worth the squeeze for BP?

As for the bugs like the infinite jewel drops in this event, that is an entirely different realm and can only be attributed to pure incompetence. How do you implement something and not test it?

I would bet there are many bugs that exist in the game that are kept quiet so that they can be exploited. Sadly, those that use bugs are only cheating themselves and I personally don't see the point of playing a game if you are going to abuse them.

This game is being kept on life support for the sole purpose of extracting every dollar they can from the community. The relationship is comparably to an abusive one, whereby one continues to return, but only to be continued to be treated like sh!t.

tozagol and stasis like this.
  15. Selene-Rip

Selene-Rip Regular

[​IMG]
    ^^^as against as
    >>>Post#261 & Post#30

So,
    I notice that what you announced (team DSO) yesterday,
    is not valid today,
    and that the future will still be poorly finalized ..

it seems to me that the current management exercises excessively not to transmit certain informations well in advance. I would say it is a matter of respect to inform your customers (especially those who pay) several weeks before.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2023
    Hetsunien and FAALHAAS like this.
  16. FAALHAAS

1500x Solar Coins
    10x Summer Solstice Tokens
    40x Mini-game Tickets
    30x Fishing Rods
    100x Fragments of Infernal Passages

This has to be the lamest bonuscode compensation for being offline 24 hours.
    IPS are nice, but everything else useless unless you didnt play the event.

Nothin left to buy with coins or tokens. Mini-game chests not giving decent rewards anyway. Fishing meh ...

***Atleast couldve given 30 tokens, since you finaly fix the wolf quest on last day. Most people prolly have spent all their tokens by now.***
    ----
    I was expecting free deluxe, free summerbags, free shiny dust, anything but this :\

Last edited: Jul 29, 2023
    tozagol likes this.
  17. Lambrusco

Lambrusco Exceptional Talent

A part that this code gives us nothing special and in my opinion this summer event should end as soon as possible, so make it longer is not what i like most... is this code valid? cos DSO doesn't accpet it... code according to @Shine2 is: SUMMSERSPIRIT

Thanks

18. FAALHAAS

Typo: Should be SUMMERSPIRIT

19. Lambrusco

Lambrusco Exceptional Talent

Yes, that sounds better but i don't want to try and try as they only give you 3 times to do it and then they bock your account for futurers codes, codes that never come to us, but thta's another story... and if the big master says: SUMMSERSPIRIT one must take care with what one writes too cos you know that they ban your account for whatever they don't like it...

tozagol likes this.
  20. Shine2

Shine2 Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

I must have misspelt the bonus code's word. Sorry for the typo - had a sleepless night and I'm really tired - will be more careful next time. Cheers

judoka021 and Selene-Rip like this.