Feedback July/August 2024: Events Feedback

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by Hokori, Jul 2, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Hokori

Hokori Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

Dear Heroes of Dracania,

You can use this thread to share your feedback regarding the current in game events. Positive or negative, constructive criticism and ideas for improvements are, as always, welcomed. Please keep discussions on topic.

If you are unsure what sort of feedback is being asked for, please read this thread.
    Any off-topic posts/pointless rants will be deleted.

Best regards,
    Your Drakensang Online Team

2. selvatika

selvatika Forum Greenhorn

Event BGH,
    I've already done 50 laps and haven't found anything, the drop rate of the Glory set is too low and the balance of books and bones isn't good, I imagine others are frustrated, it would be time to review these things.

tozagol likes this.
  3. KATT

KATT Forum Apprentice

4. vegetadavid

vegetadavid Forum Mogul

Event BGH,
    I find that having to do 100 bosses to reach the +200% bonus takes too long.
    As this bonus is not negligible, it encourages you not to take breaks, which is damaging. We should be free to play whenever we want without it being frustrating to lose this bonus.
    An alternative might be to do just 10 or 20 bosses to get +100% (or +200% too), for example.

5. G-Rico

G-Rico Someday Author

What server are you on? I'm on Heredur and the bonus is +100% when you kill 50 bosses

6. DamarèRo

DamarèRo Padavan

In this BGH event I wish you to change this in the future, you can, but will you ?
    It's a pain EDIT to find those sorcerer's books, this is killing the fun, and the drop are 1x and we do not find it always....
    I think is a correct deal, we buy your cloak ($) and we can find a little more easy those books.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Or let the Empowered Sorcerer's Book to have a drop even when event are not active(always) and when we farm in PW we can find this too.

Make sorcerer's books to can be auto pick up by premium-deluxe !!!
    Let the MORTIS from inferno arena(6bosses) to drop 1x material which can be crafted with 100x one iteem from OLD GLORY !! So 100x big arena are not easy.... and give us a hope we can find one item and craft one if we are unlucky.

Thanks and I hope devs. team will reconsider this !!

Last edited: Jul 20, 2024
  7. vegetadavid

vegetadavid Forum Mogul

Heredur too.
    Maybe I'm wrong then, on the test server it says “This effect can stack up to 100 times”, I thought it was 100 X +2%.

8. thouvou000

thouvou000 Forum Expert

So i returned to the game out of curiosity and boredom to find out things are worse than ever before. I took a look at the set of the Big Game Hunt event and i was like " wow , so nice. Very strong". Then i found out that unless you have super high gems or super party to carry you no chance you get to kill those bosses and even when you do you gotta be super lucky with those drops. So i was like " oh well, it is what it is. I guess i will just try to finish 2 bars of the event at least to get some jewels and gems maybe". Well, what do you know, the drop size is horrendous and beyond that. You have an event with 3 bars to fill and 2 of them extra big and yet you dont give even mid players the opportunity to finish even the 2nd bar. I would be fine with just 2 bars because the 3rd one is really difficult, i mean 100.000 is too much no matter the drop size. However, do you think 162 drop at merciless with fully stacked buff sounds nice? Have you even counted how many runs, thus how many keys of prowess, it requires to finish the first 2 bars? Ok let me fill you in. you need 7 keys to enter 1 merciless world boss. 55.000 progress needed for the first 2 bars. So, 55.500: 162 = 340 runs x 7 keys each runs = 2380 keys. So you gotta farm like a dog to get those keys after wasting so much time of your life and after you do so you gotta do 340 runs with every run well not being so hard, like maybe 2-3 minutes but its 340 runs, that is 340 x 3 minutes= 1020 minutes :60 = minimum 17 hours of just killing bosses not counting how much time it require to farm the keys take way more time even for me which i had 1000 already, farming 1000 more is a pain in the ass. And on top of that lets say you do that, what for? You waste so much time of your life to get only 2 gems bags with 2 random imperial and 2 random trapezoid gems and 1 random, i repeat random jewel. You serious there? Do you even care to make the game better or you dont give a single damn about it? After returning in the game, do you know what i found out? Its more dead than ever. The only players remaining are either players who have spended thousands on premiums + bots because without bots to farm with that premium for tons and tons of hours they wouldnt make it, even with paying for delux. To sum it up, after 3+ years of being away from the game i thought that there in China they would have finally woken up and understand what the heck they are doing with the game but nop. I dont see a single good update a single good thing in this game and i have even searched the internet, videos and the forum for updates or events that seemed good and i cant find anything. The only exception perhaps the winter event that gave premium for hundreds of day but guess what: even 1 million days of premium wont solve the problems of the game. Good luck to those who still really play the game without bots or premium or both and i say good luck because honestly its unplayable and not fun at all.
    P.S : Very useful to make event bars impossible to fill for mid and lower game players yet you give rewards that not only they arent great but they would only help those players and not the op players that already have it all. If you wanna give gems as rewards put all the gems in 1 or 2 easy bars and have an extra map without rewards only for op playerrs that want to farm items only without caring about the bars because lets be honest , to farm at merciless and and bloodshed at the inferno maps you gotta be super super juiced with gems with above just imperials. That mean the rewardss you give to those finising the last bar mean pretty much nothing for them because they are players who can do alot of bloodest runs each day( very fun btw to run a map just to get chest right?) and dont give a damn about the gem rewards. You give 7 imperial gem bags in the last bar top rewards and yet those guys have full gems or millions of dust and dont give a damn yet you have low mid players who need that and wont see it but in 1-2 years maybe

Last edited: Jul 20, 2024
    tozagol, DjNight0987 and Alpaca like this.
  9. thouvou000

thouvou000 Forum Expert

You really think thats the problem of this event? This event and events in general out of the 100 things they have, 99 are problematic, they have issues. What you say here is a problem that wouldnt really make the game or the events better

10. FAALHAAS

FAALHAAS Forum Duke

You can just logout while buff is active, go sleep , eat , shower, etc/etc/etc then log back into DSO and the buff still active where you left off.

DamarèRo and vegetadavid like this.
  11. vegetadavid

vegetadavid Forum Mogul

Yes, I saw that, that's good.

12. DjNight0987

DjNight0987 Forum Apprentice

But is this feedback really useful? It doesn't seem to me that there have been any improvements in events. The Big Game Hunt event is totally useless! If you are already strong (gems, jewel maxed) it makes no sense for you to start doing this event, while if you are ''weak'' the event is impossible to complete. Not to mention the totally useless set to the DragonKnight class

13. FAALHAAS

FAALHAAS Forum Duke

Wouldve been real nice if droprates get higher every year for the BGH set. Every event I´ve spent a crapload of resources and not 1 item has dropped.

14. selvatika

selvatika Forum Greenhorn

I confirm that the book farm is too heavy, combined with the non-meritocratic random drop rate.
    I see people who play once a month close the set in 2 runs and others who play every day and spend money still waiting to close it.
    They are at least over 60 rounds and I still haven't finished the set, I think I'll give up soon, clearly very dissatisfied.

tozagol likes this.
  15. Hokori

Hokori Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

Your feedbacks surely reach our devs, do not worry about it :cool:

16. -kirachan-

-kirachan- Someday Author

this game completely EDIT when entering the map in the center of the screen there is an error message? where, what, why there is no explanation...otherwise we play a full cycle event

Last edited by moderator: Jul 23, 2024
  17. FAALHAAS

FAALHAAS Forum Duke

You better start increasing the droprate, cus the resources needed to make these entries are insane. I'm really getting sick of this RNG~!

1 person drops multiple rings/capes , some even multiple sets on multiple chars and other people can do 100s of runs over 3 years period and they get nadda.

Offering these dumb packages in cashshop is getting annoying aswell. Example: If someone only need the ring of old glory, cus he got lucky enough to get the cape, then 90% of the passes you get in those packages are completely useless.
    (not to mention the cape is only taking up space in inventory, unless you got the ring, cus it breaks the dragan set)

After 3 years of this event, spending way too much resources just to be empty handed is enough for me. Always the same accounts that get everything in a couple runs and the same accounts that need 1000+ runs.

RNG? Or are we just being played while youre being payed?

OopsFoos, tozagol and Ckd like this.
  18. KATT

KATT Forum Apprentice

:D

DamarèRo likes this.
  19. DamarèRo

DamarèRo Padavan

My brother you say everything I wanted to say in last days.

[​IMG]

what is this .....
    I buy cloak from the event, I buy even a box with 250x books because is infernal to drop them, and boring AF, and this is the drop 5x ring and 0 cloak... very very nice, I will try some more runs and stop...they remove old Q7 buffs because the game was unbalanced then they add this again and bait us with it ..... shame and shame on me bcs I still play it and give you a bread to eat !!!!!

Ckd likes this.
  20. OopsFoos

OopsFoos Board Analyst

At least something is falling for you, in 3+ years I couldn't even knock out 145 two-hands, not to mention this set, I ran 50+ times, and as usual, a waste of a bunch of resources in the end, nothing at all. Long live the dso...

tozagol likes this.