Feedback July/August 2024: Events Feedback

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by Hokori, Jul 2, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. -Kroubmaknoka-

-Kroubmaknoka- Junior Expert

Same like you bro, you missing the point. I am talking about new glory set, upgraded, that you dont need it complete in first try. I am understand your frustration from normal glory set, in world of games is RNG so try or leave. I am not really lucky person, trust me.
    EDIT: I spent only 8€ in last time so I am not really support DSG how you thinking :D

I am about 170 runs. You are so angry and i dont understand why. Yours gild members are group of lucky people so you can ask them. I am not lucky troll, just saying why you need all asap, talking about new upgraded set.
    If you haven't normal glory set, it’s sad and hope you will get it. If someone dont have upgraded version in first try it is normal. This is a point.
    BGH was released about 11/2022 so close to 2 years.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2024
    Alpaca likes this.
  2. G-Rico

G-Rico Someday Author

No summer event but a pay to win event who is useless ... we are lucky :(

3. rolandxr7

rolandxr7 Someday Author

Too much spending by Anders on tickets to events for the little they give away, let's hope they improve the prices, they should give more opportunities to be able to play without the need for excessive spending, or better yet, they should give him money directly...

tozagol and Kiwigal1244 like this.
  4. Dragonnns

Dragonnns Count Count

The music in the Ancestral Ruins maps is much louder than music in any other map. It is distracting so I've had to turn sound off as it isn't tied to the music slider (or so it seems).

I also noticed that I received an email with a bonus code for every server except Agathon even though I have characters on all servers, including Agathon. Any reason for that?

5. rolandxr7

rolandxr7 Someday Author

The average player doesn't have the anders to spend on the game, how do you want to even things out if you keep asking for more? They should put in more smuggler events so you can get anders back to play, otherwise your events are just an unnecessary expense.

tozagol likes this.
  6. dkarl

dkarl Forum Duke

Descent Into Ancestral Ruins feedback:

tldr; cost of playing this event is way too high for weak rewards and way too difficult bosses starting at floor 7. I'm probably already giving up on this event for now and forever.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Interesting concept (dungeon difficulty increasing from floor 1-10; varying number of mobs in different rooms), decent variety to maps (well, in comparison to the other reverse tower concept in the game, Deeps of Demise); mobs, sentinels and bosses not especially difficult through floor 6 (Parallel World Merciless), but jumps to insane on floor 7, Bloodshed.

My Steam Mech is early- to mid-end-game quality, good enough to rank ~22 on Grimmag at the end of the recent PVE season, even though I only played a couple hours a day (tbh, I'm guessing my high ranking was in part due to true end-gamers not finding the rewards from PVE Season worth the effort any longer), typically run Bloodshed with weak buffs or no buffs and no essence (not even white), and can easily beat the non-event version of Nefertari within a few seconds, but this event version of her one-shot me from a distance (often even when I leapt "out of range," she apparently can sometimes swat us mid-air) while I was running with legendary HP and damage buffs and using red essence ... all I could do was run around in circles and wait for my white and blue turrets to whittle down her HP bar. Used up ~15-20 Mighty Spirit Guards before finally outlasting her.

Meanwhile, even with the dozen or so entry passes from bonus codes plus the 10 earned from the progress bar, I had to spend 5,000 andermants to get into floor 7, and am looking at having to spend untold 10's of 1,000's more if I were to try to complete all 4 progress bars ...

... which have pretty weak rewards, especially for true end-game players. Wisdom in progress bar 3 (even my middling toon has reached Wisdom level 300)??? Trapezoid gems in the final progress bar???

If I were to play this event again in the future, I'd likely stop after hitting floor 6 the first time, as that would get me the guaranteed jewel chest. IF I play it again.

As for this first run ... I'm done.

Alpaca likes this.
  7. vkillerx

vkillerx Forum Pro

Well to sum up my experiences

BGH was long-awaited however after wasting countless hours on goth the inferno and mortis and thousands of anders on roughly 70 runs just to drop a single ring that i already had was highly motivating.
    To be honest this new version with even lower drop rates and pure rng for doubtlessly the best set in the game for all classes but dragonknights is laughable and there should be some other mechanic instead of pure % based crap especially considering how border line bonkers the set is for mages or dwarves[​IMG]

Descent into ancestral kekw wells of big ander succ is a pathetic event that was terribly scheduled half unfinished with perhaps a decent idea but horrible execution and another great example of why such things should not be based on expensive rng. To be fair it feels highly rigged when one gets 9 recipes for 1 of the items but 0 for the other and it costs him over 1mil anders to drop well literally nothing useful especially considering even the item upgrades are not that great themselves and first and foremost are another great example of the wrong way the development has taken as there are countless are things that could bear profit from improvement such as pvp, basic and PW item sets gem and rune progression instead of some retarded dust instead of making the already highly rng based set even more rng and more broken[​IMG]

Frankly I'm highly demotivated to play this game ever again as there is nothing to strive forward but money milking and senseless hours of grinding for the most pathetic enhancements

tozagol and Alpaca like this.
  8. CiscoNetPlus

CiscoNetPlus Old Hand

Look carefully below, they sent me to all the servers.

This code is reserved for Username
    xxxx on the server Agathon.

1x Travel Ration to Blazing Inferno
    999x Blazing Essence of Vigor
    10x Challenge Pass
    100x Fragments of Infernal Passage
    50x Key of Prowess
    50x Amphora Key
    10x Steam Core

DamarèRo and Alpaca like this.
  9. TheSword26

TheSword26 Forum Apprentice

Well... very bad.

Bgh event has been extended, that's not a good thing! You should put again the event from start soon and more often, so players can re-complete the progress bars and even players who already got glory set multiple times will play blazing inferno again.
    I understand that you extended bgh because ancestral ruin event gives elixirs... well, run ancestral ruin before bgh event next time, because we got 30 and more elixirs now and no enough books and 0 will to farm them again after 14 days of tp and PW bosses.
    You should add a daily task (gold) with a travel as reward, so everyday a player can get a free travel if he/she opens the bgh chest at least once/day.

About ancestral ruin, a good event, even it is another grind-event, but this time we cannot grind because you dont give us the chance to do that. Ok, some players will farm floor 6-10 to farm elixirs or blue dragon, others will farm floor 1 for recipes(blueprint) and dragon essences. I have completed the event, all progress bars done and still 0 recipes; what do you expect from me now? Should I continue to pay andermants to continue to farm floors to get recipes? Ok, even I do that, I use up all my andermants and still 0 blueprints! And now?

The event has been made for the ancestral glory set, not to farm elixir, so increase the blueprint % in all floors (I was using pet and winter bag all the time to increase legendary chances to drop blueprint).
    There must be add a way to get challange pass by the event, buy them from the NPC with victory medals (not a lucky chest, I mean directly), premium NPC, clover NPC, community coins NPC, add a daily task with 10 challange pass as a reward so players should play it everyday (10 challange pass is 1 run, you are mad!)

And please, please, add a way to choose and select a daily task directly... I waste 20-30 minutes daily to roll those things, to find tasks I'd like complete.

I am happy about the summer festival coming soon :)
    Very sad about no anniversary event on August. DSO was born on August, even the devolpment team has been bought and trasferred later, anniversary event on August cannot be modified, it was the only thing sure in this game, and you waste even it! You dont deserve to admin and manage a game like this, with an history and players still playing since 2007.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2024
    tozagol, rmznucar and Alpaca like this.
  10. Hokori

Hokori Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

I see someone received more than 1 email for different servers;

that's because you probably visited the mentioned server at least once and the newsletter counts it as a played one.

11. thouvou000

thouvou000 Forum Expert

well some people, me included, have recieved no code. Whats with that? Mind explaining? How about making the code known to everyone so we wont have such issues with emails?

Talbor, tozagol and Alpaca like this.
  12. Hokori

Hokori Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

I'll surely forward this to the Team. I also received the code much more later than many players, so it might arrive to you too eventually

You might also need to activate the newsletter from the website, so check on that too.

13. Dragonnns

Dragonnns Count Count

Yup, I got that for all servers, except Agathon. Just odd.

14. thouvou000

thouvou000 Forum Expert

at least you got it . I still havent and i dont think i will ever get it. Meanwhile its not just me that havent gotten the code. The ridiculous part is " why the hell dont they just annnounce the codes in the forums or the discord so all players can surely see them?" Jesus crist

tozagol and Alpaca like this.
  15. DamarèRo

DamarèRo Padavan

Finally I find the Cloak + Ring in about ¬100 runs in BGH. Thank GOD, but now I got another porblem, it is not enough that we do hundreds of laps for a bgh set, we also need copies for the same set ..?? We need in the 'new' event Ancenstral to do again a lot of runs to get the BLUEPRINT, I did here like 50-60 runs on all difficulties and still no RING BLUEPRINTS, only the Cloak. NICE. I spend all my ander(1m) in these two ***** events !! NO chance to upgrade the old glory to ancenstral old glory bcs I dont have 2x ring 2x cloak and blueprints, I am glad I have one set at last but very very disappointed overall. :(
    I hope somehow they will add more andermands events and, somehow we can get more easy the infernal passage for bloodshed mode. On leaderboard events I use 2x cloak in the hope I can get the IPS jewel, no chance, I got 3x jewel but not the right one, at last do it something here, we give money for chance to get what we look for, but you give us nothing in exchange.

16. FAALHAAS

FAALHAAS Forum Duke

Grats, atleast you got it. I'm way over 100 runs and still empty handed. Got a couple entries left...something better drop fast.

tozagol likes this.
  17. -dravin-

-dravin- Junior Expert

The only thing this dev team is adding are only ways to get players to spend real money on events clearly shown by recent event.. it's foolish to think other wise.. I used to play this game 3-6 hours a day.. but since this team has acquired it I only log in to collect the free items and do the monthly events anything new is just a waste of time and andermants.. Drakensangs downfall is long overdue and it's just a matter of time when we go to log in one day and it's over.. but the 12 years I been playing was good times all but the last 5 years..

tozagol likes this.
  18. Conde_Zamo

Conde_Zamo Forum Greenhorn

yoy drakensang online Team
    READ THIS
    I spend 500k andermantes yes bro... 500K
    and guess what.... i dont get rune and ring recipe....

WHTS YOUR PROBLEM WITH MY ACCOUNT???

tozagol and batuhn344 like this.
  19. vincfang888

vincfang888 Forum Apprentice

Dont be a silly to run floor 10,you are just go to floor 1 for recipes

20. Alantix

Alantix Forum Greenhorn

Hi all.
    I was wondering WHY only 3 days for the Summer Solstice Festival ?
    18 to 21 of August is the time most ppl are on holiday, including myself.
    It is a pity because new interesting things are presented in the test server, that I would love to try.
    I realy hope they increase the duration for this event, so more ppl can play it.

Talbor, batuhn344 and tozagol like this.