Feedback July/August 2024: Events Feedback

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by Hokori, Jul 2, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. P1900

P1900 Forum Greenhorn

hello dso nice bgh event,thank you,you finally did it,you finnaly made me stop playing so ty,after i spend time ,money and resources
    i got 3 cape and no ring so ty,my friends got the set in less than 20 run(i know they are lucky right?),not even finish the event, me i think i finish 4 events after 50 runs
    i stop counting that was in the first days of the event,dont give me wrong, im happy for them and for the players who got the set, i know is hard(dont hate the player hate the game)
    but what about us the unlucky ones?im max ranger can do any map in blood mode solo including mortis its not that this set boosts me alot(for a beginer or a mid char is great)but me
    i wanted because of nostalgia (old q7 set) that is all and what did i get ? just frustration.so here is my feedback, for me frustration 10 of 10,in this moment even if you give me
    the set for free ancestral edition 145 lvl i still wont play, i dont need it im done,and if its all about luck, why dont you put a slot machine in the midlle of the map(its easy and not
    time consuming) instead of fight bosses,this is too much shame on you,you are not respecting your old players,this game was fun playing but in the last 2 yers is too much,the only good and
    fair event in my opinion is the dragan event (dragan set)why? cuz you have to complete the event,gather ingredients,resources,got solo map ,grup map etc.after doing all this you
    craft the set(this is how this bgh set should be),by the way, here is a sugestion for the next dragan event and is wery easy,after the players complete the event and gather all ingredients,
    just create some new lucky bags in the shop (5 euro 10 bags) whith a secret ingredient that is need it for crafting dragan set,see its easy and players will love it ,only the lucky
    players will hawe dragan set,its crazy right don't be surprised if that happens...anyway ty dso for real this time it was some good moments too ,good luck for new players and old players,old palayer here
    peace

tozagol and Alpaca like this.
  2. DamarèRo

DamarèRo Padavan

Guys new quest was added in the map on ancenstral (where you choose what map to enter 1 to10) and ask you to give him 100x for each part of dragon crest, do you ..... ..... kidding us?? I spend like 600k under in ancestral maps and I have like 8-10 parts of each, and you tell me I need 100....
    What the ......dude.

Fearless.! likes this.
  3. -dravin-

-dravin- Junior Expert

This is how the games mechanic is set up now.. all new items are for new players only because they know that 90% of those newbies are going to spend mucho dinero to win those items.. and dso knows that Vets like myself and many others that's played for 12 years don't need to speed and refuse to spend money because we don't need anything our builds are set.. yeah sure I would love to have the Dragon Bow but after 3 years of not dropping I don't bother blowing my anders on something that's never going to happen because I already know it's set up to not drop.. I'm pushing 800K+ Damg I don't need anything else.. I can just play the game and enjoy for what it is..

Talbor likes this.
  4. AntyKSP

AntyKSP Forum Apprentice

I have problem with summer event quest. I have to show Phetos my first medal but when I try to talk to him there is no option for that in conversation. Does team know this bug?

5. Ckd

Ckd Forum Greenhorn

Who returns me what I spent on Summer Solstice Daily Chest

6. Talbor

Talbor Advanced

You could try support, but doubtful you'll get refunded.

Ckd likes this.
  7. Talbor

Talbor Advanced

I just did the feedback for the Ancestral event & thought this question was hilarious "Did you get at least two sets of Forgotten Glory from BGH?"!

The devs are completely out of touch with their game if they need to ask that question.

vegetadavid likes this.
  8. Dragonnns

Dragonnns Count Count

Since the recent updates, logging in has become very painful. I am unable to use the browser so I must use the client. As of right now, I am on attempt 15 of logging in. I enter my username and password and click Login. Nothing happens. I reload the app and try again.

Does anyone else have this problem, or, better yet, a solution (other than giving up and not playing the game)?

9. -dravin-

-dravin- Junior Expert

Still waiting on the Summer Solstice Event Attire... We can't complete the event without it.. never can understand why it takes 2-3 days to get the attire when a event starts..

10. cigarbennett

cigarbennett Board Analyst

Just how are we going to do this Summer solstice progress bar when the attire is not for sale? Not sure I would buy it if it was in the shop. But It would be nice to know the cost and my options.

jeffzrx likes this.
  11. Dragonnns

Dragonnns Count Count

And why is it that every time we get a patch, the items in the Favorites tab of the Collector's Bag move to new locations. Kind of irritating.

dkarl and vegetadavid like this.
  12. Μorfeas

Μorfeas Junior Expert

The bonus code is buged.. Is not working! This game is full of bugs.

13. FAALHAAS

FAALHAAS Forum Duke

Was hoping the summer event stores had some new items for sell. Many players have gotten everything. Why not add simple things like steam cores, IPS , bone elixers, elemental essence etc.etc. I'ts the same stuff for years.

Also maybe add the hachi dog for 30 tokens aswell, since so many people keep missing out on this much wanted pet.

1vanka likes this.
  14. Talbor

Talbor Advanced

I see quite a few people saying they have nothing to use their summer coins for, so that should make sense to add more items to the store.

For Hachi, I'm assuming it's because they're hoping people will keep spending cash to get it. The same with having to buy something just to earn progress points in this event.

15. -dravin-

-dravin- Junior Expert

I didn't mind the event being locked behind a event Attire as it' was only 4.99$ and this event has been this way for many years.. what I don't like is for example the Dragon Attire costing 49.99$ or when it takes 6-12 hours before the Attires are available to purchase.. But what's the point of even bringing up problems like these any more.. nothing will ever change.. like I said many times before we just have to enjoy DSO for what it has become and not for what we want it to be..

16. cigarbennett

cigarbennett Board Analyst

Really! Thabo doesn't have Dark Dwarf portals for realm frags? This makes the fourth pay to play event in a row. EDIT

Last edited: Aug 23, 2024
  17. vegetadavid

vegetadavid Forum Mogul

Hi, you can drop them on normal maps (boss / mini boss)

Talbor likes this.
  18. thouvou000

thouvou000 Forum Expert

EDIT You could never buy the map for this even from Thabo, even in the old version of the event. The maps are farmable from bosses all over dracania, pws included, sentinels and pw mini bosses of each map

Last edited by moderator: Aug 22, 2024
    Talbor likes this.
  19. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Why was the Critical Hit requirement raised up without any notice?
    Now it takes a lot more crit hit to get to the 80% limit.

20. FAALHAAS

FAALHAAS Forum Duke

Are you sure? I didn't notice any difference, still getting the 80% / 500% with 384k+-