Bug Jump skills bugged in Castle Ravencaw

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Fafhred, Jun 16, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fafhred

Fafhred Forum Apprentice

I went there today for the first time, with all my characters in succession.
    All died there various times because the jumps were not working, when they should have.

The first jump I made after entering the castle always worked.

The following attempts to jump (all equivalent class skills) would not work, usually resulting in character death since I tend to use them as emergency escape.
    Some of those jump attempts had no effect whatsoever, but once the character visibly jumped on the spot instead of jumping to the objective.
    None of those failed attempts was during skill cooldown.

It looks a bit as if the end of cooldown from the first jump does not restore the skill to being usable, while on this map (although the skill appears activable).
    I also tested it on the first side map (bakers area), it was working correctly there.

My pings were showing at 50-80 ms during the period when this happened, therefore it is not a lag issue.

Update:
    First run on a new gaming session, after a fresh client start, jump now seem to be working normally on this map (no failures to jump so far).
    I will update again if the problem resumes.

2nd update:
    I only had 1 isolated incident of this happening again in several hours, so I suspect that the previous time I started the client, something did not load or execute correctly (a.k.a. glitch).

Last edited: Jun 17, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.